photo cred | Mariners
1. First off, the beaded cap on kids will be the most endearing thing you’eve ever seen. Just imagine what it looks like to see a 4-year old girl instantly transform into a bearded man. That’s some circus stuff right there.
2. The knitted bearded cap is so warm! I’ve worn it for a total of 6 minutes now and have already had to take it off for fear of becoming too hot in it.
3. It’s so Seattle. Beards. Cap. Mariners. A creation like this is something that would only come from this city.
4. You can instantly hipster-fy your bearded cap by adding a pair of hipster glasses to it. I chose Warby Parker.
5. There is nothing better than going to a Mariners game and seeing a bunch of goofy looking people in a sea of bearded caps! Instant bonding moment.
Bonus Reason: You might be able to sip your beer through the mouth hole…but we haven’t tried this move yet.