Who doesn’t love a good Sophia Grace and Rosie cover, right? The little darlings take on Macklemore’s “Thrift Shop” on Ellen.
photo cred | Daily Mail
Anna Wintour and Marc Jacobs were caught donning the same Prada fur coat at last night’s premiere of Great Gatsby. Who wore it better?!
But seriously, this photograph is kind of adorable.
Seattle is home to some of the most beautiful event spaces. Today, Herban Feast announced a new addition to the family – The Foundry – which will be used for intimate get-togethers and will hold anywhere between 200-500 people. Oh my goodness, I am loving this rustic look. How can I have the chance to see this in person?!
The Foundry is located at 4130 1st Avenue South, Seattle, 98134.
The Naked and Famous – Girls Like You
Have we posted this yet? I usually do a search on Yow Yow! when I’m not sure. Even though I did that, I still am not sure, but it’s a great song regardless.
HAPPY MONDAYYYYYYY HOORAY!
I know I always say that every wedding video is my favorite, but seriously THIS is one of my favorites. Lindsey and Nate are a beautiful couple and this video has so many stand out moments…
1) Lindsey’s dress! One of the best that I have ever seen.
2) Nate crying as Lindsey walks down the aisle.
3) Lindsey’s brother and his speech
Happy Monday readers!
We’ve been hosting Wedding Mondays to kick off your week for quite some time now and while I love wedding videos, it is not fair of me to deprive you of the details! I typically find these videos on wedding blogs when they are being featured. From here on out, you will now have the opportunity to learn more about the couple’s story, the details in the wedding, and the GORGEOUS photos. So yes, I’m taking up a little bit more time on your Monday mornings, but it’s well worth it – here it is brought to you by Green Wedding Shoes.
Yesterday, I finally had a chance to visit the new Aritzia store at University Village and though I went into it not wanting to be tempted by any of the pieces, I did succumb. I had been searching for a simple blouse that would double as something I could wear for work and a night out for quite some time and found what I had been looking for in their Wynwood Blouse by Tallulah. And yes, that scalloped hemline is as wondrous in person as you would imagine!
I have such an appreciation for men’s clothing. You would think that I would feel the same way about women’s clothing, but I don’t. It’s a much different feeling and one that I can’t even describe. There’s nothing better than a well dressed man – simply put. Nothing. Try me. I recently came across a men’s clothing site called Apartment Number 9 and ooh wee – you just know the type of guys that are wearing these pieces are the ones that make the ladies swoon.
[Did I really just say that?] Sometimes it happens. Anyways, with spring/summer coming into play, here are my favorite pieces from the site for guys!
When my friend Lauren was in town a couple of weeks ago she was telling me about how her sister’s boyfriend was somewhat of an Instagram celebrity. After seeing a few of his photos, I was convinced. There were these insta-meetups that he would attend with maybe a hundred people and all they would do is shoot photos together as a group. Well, I think you’d have to see it to believe it and lucky for us we get to have a peek with this video!
Typically when I go through my blogs every day, I am reading pretty short posts. Seeing an article come across my browser though is always kind of a refreshing treat. I found three this week that I thought were pretty interesting and wanted to share with all of you!
Mark Zuckerberg Joins The $1 Salary Club is an interesting piece on how CEOs reduce their salary for the greater good of the company and mainly because what their product does usually doesn’t involve making that much money to begin with.
We’ve also got another piece by the lovely Molly Young on Our Delusional Celebration of the Entrepreneur.
And my favorite! A study that followed 268 Harvard Undergraduate men beginning in 1938 on What It Takes To Live A Happy Life
Something that really excites me about these posts every week (and I’ll only say it one time and one time only) is that if there is ever an inappropriate title, I will try to disguise it in the best way I know how. Now you know my secret! Some friends of mine have recently been telling me that these Thought Catalog roundups are a favorite of theirs on Yow Yow! because not only are they interesting reads written by 20-somethings, but they also help my friends find perspective in their own lives. And hey! They help me too so I’m glad that we are all mutually benefiting from this. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend everyone!
PS I also forgot to mention last week that when I select these posts, I also like to choose ones that are kind of controversial. You’ll know it when you read it!
- Throwback: You Should Date Someone Who Cares About You
- 6 Male Behaviors Which Will Not Result In
- 6 Ways To Respond To Life’s Little Disappointments
- 15 Things Social Media Has Taught Me About People
- Who Are We, If Not For Our Experiences?
- A Cheat Sheet For Winning At Life In Your 20s
- Why I Hate Chris Brown Jokes
- What To Do When You’re On The Edge
- 13 Things All Gay Men Have In Common
- The Things You Keep When Someone Leaves
- Move Toward What You’re Afraid Of
- The 43 Greatest Quotes About Being In College
- 8 Rules For The 20-Something Gentleman
- It’s Time To Rip Off The Band-Aids
- 10 Things You Should Never Expect
- 17 Things You Are Not Entitled To
- The Anatomy of an Anxiety Attack
- Why You Can’t Let Go
- 23 Mistakes You Should Not Be Making Anymore
- I Lost My Virginity Yesterday!
- How To Fall In Love With A Stranger In 60 Days
- The 3 Weirdest Breakups I’ve Had
- 19 Ways Your First Love Changes You
- A Collection Of My Favorite One-Liners From Thought Catalog Writers
- My Most Expensive Date – – – – – a perfect follow up to last week’s Conversations From A 20-Something