Nobody loves a good bargain buy or a sale more than I do, but Black Friday is an unofficial holiday that I no longer participate in. I’ve worked a Black Friday during my time in retail and it was hell. And as a shopper, it’s not that much better. I don’t enjoy beating the rush and scouring the floor for those hidden gems that people tossed on the ground and didn’t want. I’m just not much of a digger and on my day off, I’m not looking to put in any work especially not at the mall.
I will say, however, that I was almost convinced to participate when my favorite retailer, Aritzia, gave me a call this past weekend to let me know that I would have early access to their Black Friday sale online and in-stores on Monday and Tuesday of this week. I was VERY close to making a stop by their store on my way home from work, but then decided that maybe this year, I’ll do something crazy and bold and save my money instead. I’m actually looking forward to just spending Black Friday hanging out with my cousins and hopefully away from the stores.
That doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t still shop though… so here are a few sales that I know of happening from some of my favorite retailers that I’m willing to share:
- Abercrombie & Fitch (yes, I’m including them!) – On Black Friday the entire website is 50% off until Noon
- Aritzia – from Black Friday until Sunday, the 29th get your favorite pieces at a steal and up to half off.
- Dolce Vita – Starting November 24 and ending November 29 – an extra 20% off all sale and free ground shipping. Use code BLACK20 at checkout.
- Gap – 50% off your entire purchase through Saturday, November 28th
- Nordstrom – An additional 20% off both in stores and online
- Uniqlo – Almost everything except for some select outerwear pieces will be under $50. Accessories start at just $1
- Urban Outfitters – Extra 30% off in stores and online for sale stuff
And then there’s… you know… Cyber Monday.