So the funny part about this post is that most of these were not even written by me! They were written by Mandi! So while this just means that I probably need to put in a little bit more work into Yow Yow! (which we all know) – I also want to highlight how proud I am of Mandi. It has been so fun to share in this experience with her and give her an outlet to share her views throughout her wedding planning process. It really has been seamless. Since we’ve started doing this, I know a lot of her friends and family have told her how much they enjoy hearing about her planning when they are afar. I’m glad that Yow Yow! has been a place for everyone to come together, which reminds me that a long time ago, that was one of the reasons we made this blog.
With that, here are our top 10 posts from the year 2015:
- I Like Your Style…Kiernan Shipka
- Wedding Wednesdays – Finalizing a Venue
- Review: Ariana Grande’s Honeymoon Tour
- Wedding Wednesdays – Wedding Confidence
- Introducing: Mandi
- Wedding Wednesdays: Picking a Venue
- Wedding Wednesdays: Will You Be My Bridesmaid?
- Wedding Wednesdays: Wedding Dress Shopping
- Wedding Wednesdays: Hiring a Wedding Planner
- Wedding Wednesdays: Guest List