If only the posts I wrote in the month of December were written earlier…right? December is always the month when I have the most time to write posts, but that doesn’t seem to count for too much! Actually I have really enjoyed sharing my top 10 posts over the last couple of years on Yow Yow! because even as I work on the post, it ends up being a surprise to me! All the time, I’m wrong about what I think will do well or will be stunned when something I wrote that I didn’t spend too much time on goes viral. Every. Time!
This year, we finished out Wedding Wednesdays with Mandi as she finally got married in September! However, her and I are both planning on writing one more post to conclude things. Still, her series continued to do really well in 2016 and you’ll see that reflected in the rankings below:
With that, here are our top 10 posts from the year 2016:
- Wedding Wednesdays – Engagement Shoot Adventure
- Is It Time To Make A Move? (I know…we’re a tease!)
- We’re Not Moving to Squarespace
- Wedding Wednesdays – “It’s a Fritz Bernaise”
- Wedding Wednesdays – You’re Invited!
- Wedding Wednesdays – Building A Wedding Website
- Our Twenties: How We’re Doing
- Happy 7th Birthday Yow Yow!
- Looking Back: Space Girl
- Wedding Wednesdays – We Can Have Our Cake and Eat It Too!