Written by Katie
17 Jun 2017

Cozy in Brandy

Top – Brandy Melville / Pants – Uniqlo / Shoes – Keds

95% of the time I prefer to get dressed up for work and to spend a little bit of time constructing new outfits together. For the other 5% though? I don’t have it in me. I wake up and decide I don’t really care how anyone sees me that day and for those days, I turn to outfits like these! To me, it’s still not very dressed up at all. I’m totally completely cozy and my coworkers will still turn to me and think that I put some new effort into an outfit. It’s not true. This Brandy Melville hoodie is one of the best things I own. I think it’s one of their signatures actually and they have it in tons of colors at their store at an affordable price. I’ve had this since I first moved here in 2013 and wear it on the reg. These pants are my Uniqlo jeggings which you’ve seen a million times before and these Keds are from middle school and still wearable, but not as white as they once were.

Posted on June 17, in Style

Leave a Reply

Instagram

  • When it comes to brunch, are you sweet or savory? I’m usually a savory, but I feel like it takes a certain kind of person to order a breakfast burger. That’s another category on its own.
  • It’s like we never left Antelope Canyon or something
  • Anyone else’s favorite accessory just their hair tie?
  • Smoky San Francisco
  • I’d eat this set up every day. Is mercury poisoning still a thing? 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • He said: the lighting is much better in the dressing rooms
I said: 🤚🏽 say no more
  • Our chef surprised us with two matcha ice cream cones the other night!
  • When you’re prepping for the week that is about to begin
  • 〰️

Follow Me!