It has been a full week and I’m still not at all over this song. I actually watched two performances of her doing this in the same week and considered posting both, but didn’t want to get too crazy with it. May the rest of her album be full of bops like this one.
When I first heard a snippet of Dua Lipa’s new song “Don’t Start Now,” I wasn’t so sure. Disco isn’t really our thing. But then you hear the song in its entirety and that changes everything. Dua Lipa has returned and I cannot wait to hear the rest of her album following her debut.
- The Best Mountain Towns to Visit in America [Thrillist]
- How Cam Models Changed the Porn World Forever [VICE]
- The 12 Best Men’s Style Instagram Accounts [Gearmoose]
- Meet the Uninfluencers [The Cut]
- 25 TV Shows That Should Have Ended Sooner [VICE]
- The Blobs Have Come for Restaurant Designs [Eater]
- The 10 Coolest Places in America to Drink Craft Beer [Men’s Journal]
- Why Talking to Strangers is the Best Thing You Can Do for Your Mental Health [Mel Magazine]
- N.E.R.D. to Reissue Debut Album In Search Of on Vinyl [Fader]
- A Sugar Baby on Starting out with Clients, and Sex & Romance with Sugar Daddies [Hypebae]
- ‘I saved $100,000 in 3 years’ [The Cut]
- ESPN Cover Story – The Unbreakable Bond [ESPN]
Lizzo ft. Ariana Grande – Good As Hell
Kobi Shue – Chasing This Feeling
So I loved this song before I watched the performance, but does how much more I like Camila’s music now vs. before have anything to do with her relationship with Shawn? Absolutely, yes. We’ve been following it closely since “Senorita” came out, but even before then the two have been writing a number of songs about each other. And we’re here for it.
OTR, Panama – Drive
Lauv – Feelings
Colouring – Oh My God!
Alexander Lewis, Brasstracks, Armani White, BXRBER – Pearl Magnolia
Sometimes late in the evenings while we are working, we get a second wind. It’s a happy way to end my day, but at the same time it gets me a little too riled up to fall asleep quickly. >_< Here’s hoping that you all had the loveliest Hump Day!