Brenton Wood – Great Big Bundle of Love
My favorite Sunday song to dance to!
Duck House – Blue Hour
Yuna, KYLE – Likes
Yuno – Fall in Love
Ralph – Gravity
I’ve only just recently started to listen to Ralph, but thought this was a great song mid-weekend!
We used to be so good at posting these lineups right after they came out! It just occurred to me that we hadn’t shared this one. When I was living in Seattle, there was never any question about whether or not I was going to Bumbershoot. It was a given. Whether or not I could last all three days of the festival was another question. That’s definitely something I couldn’t do now, but mostly because I’m old and I get tired. I see some outstanding headliners on this lineup though – more importantly: H.E.R., Alina Baraz and Taking Back Sunday!
Happy 4th of July everyone! This year, I’m opting to spend the holiday with a quiet day at home. It has been a long time since I’ve dedicated a whole day to just building content for Yow Yow! so regular work will have to take a seat today. Last night, I rewatched a movie that I haven’t seen in years: Celeste and Jesse Forever. Watching it reminded me just how good this soundtrack was back then and I had to share. If you haven’t seen it, I would describe it as light-hearted “Blue Valentine.” Even with Rashida Jones and Andy Samberg starring in it, it by no means, is a romantic comedy at all. It’s currently on OnDemand if you have it!
- Alexa Chung and Tan France will host “Next In Fashion” on Netflix [Fashionista]
- How to Show Respect At Music Festivals [TheFader]
- Keanu Reeves Walking to Music [Twitter]
- Zoë Kravitz Was Just Trying To Get “Laid” And Got A Fiancé [Nylon] Best headline ever.
- Instagram Predicts What It Thinks You Like And Is Likely Wrong [Mashable]
- The Best Bars In America, 2019 [Esquire]
- My Friends Eats Off the Kids’ Menu To Save Money, Is He Insane? [Mel Magazine]
- A Sex Researcher Shares The Number of People Your Brain Can Handle Dating At One Time [Well + Good]
- Bustle Digital Group Acquires Nylon [Fashionista]
- Nordstrom Joins Forces With Rent the Runway [Fashionista]
Lizzo – Juice
I can’t believe how long it took me to discover this song. I want this on repeat for my entire summer!