I would have loved to have caught the entire award show last night, but I was a little tied up with work. I did, however, manage to catch the only performances I was looking forward to. MTV blessed the world with two Shawn Mendes’ performances and naturally I’m still deciding which I enjoyed more. On top of that, I was blown away by Normani and there was no doubt in my mind that I wouldn’t like Missy’s. It was a throwback for the ages.
An honorable mention goes to Taylor Swift because “Lover” is all I want to listen to ever.
- Stop Calling Asian Women Adorable [New York Times]
- Dr. Ruth Says ‘Make Time’ For Sex [New York Times]
- A Bowl of Cut Fruits Is How Asian Moms Say: I Love You [Taste] This is my own mother! <3
- Why Everyone Is Watching TV With Closed Captioning On These Days [Kottke]
- How Complaining Turns Co-Workers Into Friends [The Cut]
- How to Tip [Grub Street]
- LA Ice Cream Truck Charges Influencers Double [Ohnotheydidnt]
- This warms my heart every time [Instagram]
Gavin Turek – 2AM
Chance the Rapper, Shawn Mendes – Ballin Flossin
Brenton Wood – Great Big Bundle of Love
My favorite Sunday song to dance to!
Duck House – Blue Hour
Yuna, KYLE – Likes
Yuno – Fall in Love
Ralph – Gravity
I’ve only just recently started to listen to Ralph, but thought this was a great song mid-weekend!