For over a year, it didn’t make sense to talk about weddings. Now in 2021, we actually already have a couple to look forward to. That’s why there is no better time than for Prabal Gurung to launch his bridal collection. For the 22 season, the collection includes 13 gowns, dresses, and separates under the title, “A Love Letter.” According to a press release, “A Love Letter” is inspired by the “courage and optimism” of being in and celebrating love. There couldn’t be a more accurate representation. As I peruse the look book, each piece reminds me of a delicate romance. It’s the kind of visual you see when you think of a fairytale.
As for the details, prices for the collection will range from $2,895 – $10,000. Sizes in the U.S. will range from 0 – 14. Starting October of this year, everyone will be able to shop the collection. Here are a few of my favorite pieces:
Normally, we’d snag these photos from Vogue, but all they had for us today was GIFs and they were making me dizzy. We love a fun and glamorous collection. Doesn’t seeing these images make you excited for normal clothes again? The lounge wear for a year was nice, but it’s time to hang them up!Read more “Gucci”
Kosar Ali in Alexander McQueen
Our timeline of award shows this year is completely distorted. I thought we only had the Oscars left, but was pleasantly surprised that we got another opportunity to highlight red carpet fashion. There are a handful of looks that caught my eye, but Kosar Ali’s all white look is a dream. The combination of textures along with trendy and classic pieces makes this my favorite look of the evening.
Priyanka Chopra Jonas in Pertegaz with Nick Jonas in Giorgio ArmaniRead more “BAFTAs 2021”
- In A Role Reversal, Asian Americans Aim to Protect Their Parents From Hate [NY Times]
- Michelin-Starred Ju-Ni Opens An Outdoor Omakase Counter [SF Eater]
- 13 Sports Films You’ll Love Even If You Don’t Like Sports [Life Hacker]
- Where to Stream the 2021 Oscar Films [W Magazine]
- “We Already Belong”: A Conversation with R.O. Kwon [NPR]
- America Ruined My Name For Me [The New Yorker]
- After Working at Google, I’ll Never Let Myself Love A Job Again [NY Times]
- These Are the 5 Deadliest National Parks [Outside]
- How Do People Even Find Drug Dealers? [VICE]
- Why the First Thing You Drink In the Morning Absolutely Shouldn’t Be Coffee [Well + Good]
- The 10 Most Crowded Cities in America – and the 10 Least Crowded [Mental Floss]
- The 26 Coolest Airbnbs in California [Green Wedding Shoes]
Lily Collins in George Hobeika
I’ve officially made up my mind and it’s that I prefer these shots to the typical red carpet. The red carpet every year for every award show is always the same. At least with these shots, we get to see a little personality and a whole lot of creativity from the actors and actresses. Out of the awards shows that have happened so far, SAG has been my favorite with some of the most stand out looks particularly from the men. We’re even more excited now for what’s to come with the Oscars!
Cynthia Erivo in Alexander McQueenRead more “2021 SAG Awards”
Harry Styles in Gucci
I can’t tell if I’m being too harsh on award shows during a pandemic, but did anyone else find the Grammys to be particularly boring this year? Also, why didn’t I laugh at anything Trevor Noah said? The highlight of this show was less than a handful of performance and three outfit changes by Harry Styles.Read more “2021 Grammys Red Carpet”