– The movie, The Hobbit will be released in December 2013. It has been pushed back two years from its original date of December 2011. Bummer.
– Eva Longoria has launched a new perfume called “Eva” by Eva Longoria. Very original.
– Ricky Gervais will host next year’s Golden Globes.
– Apparently, Lady Gaga has recently been living off of baby food. This may be the cause for her extreme weight loss.
Sandra Bullock has officially filed for divorce from Jesse James and meanwhile adopted her son 3 and 1/2 month old Louis Bardo Bullock. This was something that she was planning on keeping very quiet until after the Oscars.
– Farrar, Straus and Giroux will release a private collection of writing pieces from Marilyn Monroe which include poems, correspondence, rare photos, as well as reproductions of documents handwritten by the blond bombshell herself. Source
– The hit movie “How to Train a Dragon” will be getting a sequel in the second half of 2013
– Julia Roberts is the most beautiful person in the world voted by People Magazine. She’s already been on four of these covers and on this list 12 times.
– Lindsay Lohan’s father started a nasty tweet rumor saying that she was HIV positive. Father of the year everyone. We are… not sure if this is true?