- 10 Ways To Enjoy The 2013 NFL Season Even If You Don’t Really Care About Football
- The 10 Most Important Questions Asked By Tai in ‘Clueless’
- 7 Words To Use In Place Of ‘Unemployed’
- 13 Things I’ve Learned So Far In 2013
- This Is How I Describe My Love Story
- How To Say Goodbye To Someone You Don’t Want To Leave
- How To Be A 20-Something In The Digital Age
- Don’t Tell My Parents I’m An Online Dater
- Aaron Carter Gave Me His Phone Number – this guy gives out his number like no one’s business.
- 16 Hacks To Improve Your College Experience
- 5 Things That Were Reaffirmed By Going To College
- 20 Types Of Instagram Photos That Won’t Help You Win Back Your Ex
- 7 Reasons Why My Boyfriend Cheating Was The Best Thing Ever
- 10 Things Guys Do To Be Sexy Which Are Completely Unattractive
- 10 Things Girls Do To Be Sexy Which Are Completely Unattractive
- The First Time You Fall Out Of Love
- How To Not Marry Your Best Friend
- Keep Your Racism Off Social Media
- 33 Amazing ‘Pitch Perfect’ Quotes That Will Make Your Day Instantly Better
- 14 Ways You’ll Know They Don’t Love You Completely
“Ladies don’t be afraid to SCREAM at the end of the show! I like it! ;)” – @aaroncarter
Glad I’m not at that party.
– Lupe Fiasco’s new album cover for Lasers [Source]
– Usher, B.o.B, Bruno Mars, Janelle Monáe, Justin Bieber, and Jaden Smith have been added to the Grammy performers lineup. [Source]
– Marie Caro, mother of anorexic model Isabelle Caro, has committed suicide just months after her daughter’s death. [Source]
–Kat Von D and Jesse James are engaged and will get married next month. [Source]
– The first actress has been named for the Charlie’s Angels reboot [Source]
– The Strokes’ new album “Angles” will be out March 22nd. [Source]
– Natalie Portman on Ellen – so cute!
– Anne Hathaway will be cast as Chris Colfer’s lesbian aunt on Glee. [Source]
– Anne Hathaway has also been casted as Selina Kyle AKA Catwoman in Christopher Nolan’s “The Dark Knight Rises” with Tom Hardy as Bane. [Source]
– Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom named their son Flynn. [Source]
– Ivanka Trump is pregnant. [Source]
– Regis Philbin will retire later on this year from “Live With Regis and Kelly.” [Source]
– Aaron Carter has entered rehab. [Source]
– Kelly Osbourne will be replacing Taylor Momsen as the face of Madonna and her daughter’s line Material Girl. [Source]
– Glee reveals songs from their upcoming Valentine’s Day episode! [Source]
 From this…
to this. 
From the same people that brought you Justin Timerlake’s most embarrassing outfits, I now invite you into the time line of Aaron Carter. You won’t be disappointed.
It is a tedious and challenging task having to go through all of your posts in one year to weed out your favorites. Something… I don’t really want to ever do it again. BUT it’s important that I share with you my favorite 20. Over the course of this year, some posts have made it to the top [or the front page of WordPress] that I really don’t think are all that deserving of that title. I like all my posts of course, but there are some that I believe, have a larger message. There are some that I put a lot of time into working on that receive no attention at all. Yet, the whole world cares more about Dora the Explorer, Megan Fox, and the new Tinkerbell. So I’m allowing you all to see my favorite posts again resurfaced! These are for the most part in no order – I don’t have time to truly give them a number ranking.
20. New Directions
Why: If you don’t know where to look, you will never find it. Believe it or not, men care about their appearances just as much as women. Maybe they won’t admit, but that’s okay. I’m not asking you to. I wanted to highlight some well made websites and blogs for men that focus on dress and lifestyle. It’s okay to want to look good. 🙂
Why: One of my best friends Jeanette reminded me this past summer that it is always important to explore where you are from. I’ve lived in and around Seattle my entire life and I can safely say that no experience is the same. People from Seattle don’t know this, but there is so much more than downtown and the Space Needle and Seattle Center. There are various neighborhoods – each a part of the city, but with its own individual personality. That day, we explored three prominent locations in the Seattle area: Pike Place Market, Gasworks, and the Fremont Troll.
At the end of June this year, I had posted a recap of stats up to that point. Another six months have passed and a lot has changed with Yow Yow. Let’s see where we are now comparing June 2009 up until today
I have had 34,357 visits to Yow Yow! – – – – – – – – – – – – – 173,197 visits to Yow Yow!
711 Posts, 307 Comments and 1,907 Tags – – – – – – – – – – – 1423, Posts, 667 Comments, 3470 Tags
Top post – “Dora Grows Up. Gets Sexier While Doing So? – (10,351 views) – – – – Still the top post (18,834 views)
My busiest month in terms of views: June (10,603 views) – – – – December 2009 – 29, 863 views
Average visits per day: June (364 views) – – – – – December 2009 – 1,030 views
My busiest day was March 9th 2009 (1,862 views) – – – – – – October 15, 2009 (3,873 views)
Singer Aaron Carter (Dancing with the Stars)
Fashion designer Jazmin Whitley (MTV’s House of Jazmin)
Actor Derek Mio (ABC Family’s Greek, NBC’s Day One)
Singer Cathy Nguyen (California)
Singer John West (California)
TV personality Chet Cannon (Real World Brooklyn)
Singer Eleanor Seabird (UK)
YouTube Vlogger Alex Day (UK)
Awards and Credits
Featured post by WordPress.com “Tinkerbell’s Extreme Makeover”
Sourced by Perez Hilton’s “Coco Perez” – “Meet the Bundler”
I think I called it when I said that Chris Brown was going downhill ever since Domestic Disturbia. His new songs are … uncomfortable and not enjoyable to listen to and pretty much no one really cares about him anymore. I understand he’s trying to make a comeback, but there’s no way he can beat Aaron Carter’s comeback, especially if he’s trying to put out his new album with THIS ridiculous cover.
- Chris Brown, why do you have a guitar? You don’t even play guitar!
- Why do you look like a character out of Blade or The Matrix
- Are you in space?!
- Why are there mini cartoon characters in the corner of your album? Quit trying to make Space Jam happen again.
- Why are you attempting to spray paint them?
- Really? This is the best attempt you could make with your title Graffiti?
- Why is your hand …robotic?
- Your graffiti title doesn’t even look like graffiti. It looks like the same font as Adam Lambert’s new CD
Stop it Chris Brown, just stop it.
w/ the 90’s!
He will be on the new season of Dancing With The Stars
No way could I have forgotten this!
Yes Aaron Carter. You are the fiercest “comeback” bitch in town. 5!
Singer Kelly Clarkson looks great and happy. 4