– Simon and Garfunkel have canceled their North American tour because Art Garfunkel has a condition that has been affecting his voice.
– Amy Poehler is the co-creater in the project Smart Girls at the Party, which is a web show featuring girls who are changing the world all on their own.
– James Franco has been preparing for his solo art show to debut on June 23rd at New York’s Clock Tower Gallery. Show’s focus? Sexual confusion. [source]
– Toy Story 3 may have a shot at winning the Oscar’s Best Picture award. [source]
Miley Cyrus performed at the MuchMusic Video Awards 2010 last night in this getup. Stop it Miley. Just stop it.
– True Blood officially renewed for a fourth season.
– For the next season of American Idol, they have decided to lower the age limit from 16-28 to 15-28. Auditions begin in Nashville on July 17th.
– Chris Klein has checked himself into rehab after his second alcohol related arrest last Wednesday.
Listen to Maroon 5’s newest single Misery here
– Radiohead is hoping to release their new album before the end of 2010.
– So summer hasn’t hit yet in the northwest. At least we don’t have tornadoes right? Yesterday, a tornado in Billings, Montana destroyed their sports arena and event center Metrapark.
– The Glastonbury music festival is this week. I wish I was there.
– Abercrombie & Fitch is bringing back their most controversial quarterly. mmm how we like a scandal… you’re trying to boost sales aren’t you A&F? [source]
– Givenchy will no longer present a couture runway show, but will opt for private appointments instead. [source]
– Jack White wants his fans to stop sending him stuffed animals. [source]
– Bachelor contestants Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi have ended their engagement. The dating show has produced 13 failed relationships.