27 Dec 2017
We don’t always time these posts with the end of the year, but it feels good, doesn’t it? Even as I search for photos it’s nice to be able to put something together that wraps up the end of the year and my feelings towards a new year. The start of this post doesn’t look anything like the end of this post, which I think is pretty different for a change. You can definitely tell that I’m feeling some sort of way by the end of this. What is it exactly? That I’m holding on to millennial pink? That I’ve got a love inanimate objects? Those things, but maybe a couple of other things that aren’t so obvious.
Read more “A Collection Part 49”
11 Nov 2017
If you’ve ever stepped into an Aesop location, then you know that it is quite possibly one of the most beautifully designed storefronts in the retail world. I always remember the different locations I’ve been to – Boston, San Francisco, Seattle, San Jose – each never looking exactly the same. It’s such a fun experience to step into one. The brand recently set up shop in a new location – Chelsea, London and it’s just as chic as you would imagine. Both interior and design were inspired by the opening scenes in James Bond films and were brought to life in stores by Snøhetta.
Aesop Duke of York Square
22–24 Duke of York Square
22 Oct 2017
– Every flight around the world right now [Flightradar24]
– 7 bad habits that actually make you sick [Valet Magazine]
– Restaurants are making their spaces more “Instagrammable” [Verge]
– Why you’re seeing Aesop everywhere [Racked]
– America’s best new restaurants in 2017 [Esquire]
– “What Were You Wearing?” an exhibit featuring the outfits of those who were raped on display at the University of Kansas [Chicago Tribune]