02 Jan 2013
– Zooey Deschanel does not look like Zooey Deschanel on the cover of Glamour. [Source]
– Fake braces are all the rage right now in Asia. [Source]
– Girls will be releasing a soundtrack in January! Excited. Hope this is on Spotify because their music selection is. on. point. [Source]
– Our girl Britney will be working on a new album. [Source]
– a scripted hour-long drama is in the works for E! and will be a mixture of Gallery Girls and Mean Girls called Gallerina [Source]
– Ann Curry won’t let that NBC drama get her down. Apparently, she’s been contacted for a position at CNN as an anchor. [Source]
– The shows that ended in 2012.
– Andddd the television characters that passed away in 2012. [Source]
– The Twilight Saga was voted the worst movies of all time. Shocker. [Source]
– We prepare to say goodbye to the iconic Easy Street Records on Queen Anne. [Source]
– Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris finally got married! She didn’t run away this time. [Source]
Did I mention that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are having a spawn baby together?
– The PS2 is not more. Japan stops production. [Source]
– Are you in a profession that could lead you to being a psychopath?
Author Kevin Dutton tells us in his new book which professions are most likely and least likely to lead to psychopathy. [Source]
27 Jun 2012
For the past few months, rumors have been swirling around that Ann Curry would be leaving/be replaced as co-host on the Today show. I had hoped that it would not be true, but unfortunately – the news has been released today that tomorrow morning, Ann Curry will announce her departure.
Now, I don’t know if you know this about me, but I grow very attached to things – especially ones that are a constant in my life. Believe it or not, that would be Ann Curry y’all! I’ve been watching the Today show ever since I was a small child because it was the kind of programming I liked to watch right before I made it off to school. Ann Curry has been a part of the Today show since 1997 first as a news reporter and then as a co-host this past year. It’s been a long run for Curry, but it doesn’t end here as she has drafted up a new multi-year contract with NBC covering news and stepping in as an anchor on the Nightly News every so often.
17 Oct 2011
When Giuliana Rancic sat down with Ann Curry this morning on the Today Show, we expected her to reveal that the IVF had worked and that she was indeed pregnant as she had always hoped. Unfortunately, Giuliana revealed to everyone that the IVF procedure had uncovered that she was diagnosed with breast cancer. The E! television host is married to first season apprentice winner Bill Rancic. The couple also have a popularity reality series on the Style Network called Giuliana and Bill, which follows them as they juggle both their home life, careers, and attempting to get pregnant. In the season finale, Giuliana and Bill made a third attempt to use IVF in Denver, Colorado after previously not succeeding with IVF the first time and suffering a miscarriage the second try.
Giuliana will undergo surgery later on this week followed by six weeks of radiation, but she still has high hopes in getting pregnant after all of this is over.