26 Jul 2015
Wow, NY Magazine is making a huge statement with this cover and it is incredible. So far, 46 women have come forward about being assaulted by Bill Cosby. The cover features the 35 women that are okay being photographed and interviewed for the article. Bill Cosby’s show came out before I was born and had its final season when I was just two years old so I didn’t have any strong ties to him or the sitcom at all, but until this story came out, I do know that a lot of people really adored Bill Cosby. It’s actually quite sad that this has happened though, but very empowering for these women to stand up and have a voice about the matter. It’s such a takedown on Bill Cosby, but this is the right thing to do.
08 Jul 2013
– The Warby Parker bus has come and gone! Veronica and I had a great time at their opening party here in Seattle. To see all of their adventures in the Pacific Northwest, click here for the complete roundup of their highlights.
photo cred | CNN
– Remembering Ye Mengyuan and Wang Linjia – the two 16-year old girls who lost their lives from the Asiana Airlines Flight 214. The two young girls were headed to camp. [Source]
– Turntable used to be my jam; now I’m all about TuneIn – how the radio is rising through apps. [Source]
– Twitter enables app to have DM synching. [Source]
– Brooklyn Girl: A new type of girl for the guys? [Source]
– Bill Cosby is holding a Cosby Sweater Tournament! Don’t forget to submit your vote. [Source] via Fashionista
– Cheezburger founder Ben Huh discusses what it’s like to let go a third of his employees. [Source]
– George Clooney and Stacey Keibler have split after two years of dating. We were rooting for her! [Source]
– Lauryn Hill began serving her three-month sentence in prison today due to tax evasion. [Source]
– Over 100 late night restaurants in San Francisco sorted by neighborhood and I want to try them ALL! [Source]
– In an attempt to modernize their name – accounting firm – Ernst & Young has decided to rebrand themselves as EY. Unfortunately, EY is also the name of limited edition magazine featuring young male models in barely there clothing. That’s a little awkward. [Source]
– Seattle Met Magazine blog’s list of summer outdoor concerts and shows. SO much Seattle music! [Source]
07 Aug 2009
Last month, I made a post about a group that designed Bill Cosby’s face in Jell-O shots. This time, someone has constructed the famous Mona Lisa using 3,604 coffee cups.
20 Jul 2009
Designed by Andrew Salomone