11 Aug 2016
You guys, this was a real thing. Zac actually set up a Tinder profile recently and if you saw some lookalike on your app and convinced yourself that it wasn’t him, then you might’ve blown it! To be honest though, I think this is probably something that happens a lot. I’m terrible at recognizing celebrities. If I were out and Taylor Swift were shopping at Aritzia right next to me, I might try and be like “nahh, that’s not her.” It’s most likely because it’s really tough for me to see celebrities as just normal people so I reject the idea that they could be doing normal things like making an online dating profile or grocery shopping, etc.
Y’all, would you date Zac Efron?
21 Dec 2015
- Polly Pocket sets that every 90’s kid loved [Buzzfeed] I owned 75% of all of the sets that were shown in these photos.
- The 10 biggest trends in 2015 [High Snobiety]
- The 41 most Instagrammed It Items of 2015 [Refinery29]
- The 6 Shoes Every Grown Man Should Own [Cool Material]
- Dropbox was given a Michelin Star [Medium]
- Things that Pitchfork was disappointed about in 2015 [Pitchfork]
Also, just want to note that there will be many more round-up posts as we get closer to the end of the year! I just need to wrap everything up with work first before my focus shifts to Yow Yow! Don’t worry, we’ll do our usuals that we love to do every year and look forward to.
08 Nov 2015
How adorable are the girls of Little Mix? I love watching their performances and on top of that, their new album is awesome sauce. The girl group visited BuzzFeed in New York this week to sing “Love Me Like You” and “Black Magic.”
17 Feb 2015
– 5 of the best spots in Seattle to get your mac and cheese on [Seattle Refined]
– The profession that will get you the most dates and the professions that are attracted to each other [Refinery29]
– Careless tweeting and how it can change your life…for the worse. [NY Times]
– The time Taylor Swift gave breakup advice to a fan. [BuzzFeed]
– 9 Questions you wish you could ask Ariana Grande [Vox]
19 Jan 2015
– Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen’s hack for taking the best photographs [Buzzfeed]
– The modern way to fall in love with anyone [New York Times]
– Founder of Ship Your Enemies Glitter is already regretting his viral business [Mashable]
– Why an unlimited vacation policy doesn’t work [Quartz]
– A hidden bar being a Coca Cola vending machine: Flask [Cool Material]
– Just a cheeky read that I can’t believe I enjoyed [Medium]
– MTV airs all of their programming today in black and white to honor Martin Luther King Jr. [MTV]
22 Sep 2014
– 10 Things We Learned at Fashion Week. 1. In America, we plan on having a summer. [GQ]
– 10 Dangerous Works of Architecture [Flavorwire]
– What’s it like to be a bike messenger in NYC? [BuzzFeed]
– Burger King Japan made something called a black burger and we don’t think cheese should be that color. [Grubstreet]
– F**ktionary – the new Cards Against Humanity that everyone will be talking about [Cool Material]