- 10 Ways To Enjoy The 2013 NFL Season Even If You Don’t Really Care About Football
- The 10 Most Important Questions Asked By Tai in ‘Clueless’
- 7 Words To Use In Place Of ‘Unemployed’
- 13 Things I’ve Learned So Far In 2013
- This Is How I Describe My Love Story
- How To Say Goodbye To Someone You Don’t Want To Leave
- How To Be A 20-Something In The Digital Age
- Don’t Tell My Parents I’m An Online Dater
- Aaron Carter Gave Me His Phone Number – this guy gives out his number like no one’s business.
- 16 Hacks To Improve Your College Experience
- 5 Things That Were Reaffirmed By Going To College
- 20 Types Of Instagram Photos That Won’t Help You Win Back Your Ex
- 7 Reasons Why My Boyfriend Cheating Was The Best Thing Ever
- 10 Things Guys Do To Be Sexy Which Are Completely Unattractive
- 10 Things Girls Do To Be Sexy Which Are Completely Unattractive
- The First Time You Fall Out Of Love
- How To Not Marry Your Best Friend
- Keep Your Racism Off Social Media
- 33 Amazing ‘Pitch Perfect’ Quotes That Will Make Your Day Instantly Better
- 14 Ways You’ll Know They Don’t Love You Completely
photo cred | Refinery 29
Los Angeles brand Wildfox is hitting 2013 with the best lookbook I’ve seen yet. This model has got the Cher Horowitz look down to a point and it totally goes without saying, but I love their tribute to the 90’s classic! To view the entire lookbook, click here to view on Refinery 29.
- 5 Things You’ll Hate Yourself For Doing
- My Mom, Borderline Personality Disorder, And Me
- Rewatching Season One of The Hills
- 32 Things I Googled When I Was 13
- The 13 Most Embarrassing Things That Could Ever Happen to Someone
- 8 Signs You Are Becoming Boring
- 7 Situations You Know Aren’t Going to End Well
- Every 20-Something’s Wish List
- How To Be An Administrative Assistant
- 11 Pop Songs That Will Make You Cry
- What You Imagined Your 20’s Would Be Like Vs. What They’re Actually Like
- 25 Little-Known Facts About Clueless
- 7 Types of People You Should Unfriend on Facebook
- The 6 Ex-Boyfriends You Will Have
- How to Act Crazy Over Someone You Like
- 21 Things We’re Mostly All Guilty Of
- 21 Signs You’re A Basic B*tch. LOLOLOL high school
- 15 Things I Will Never Really Understand
As a five-year old watching Clueless for the first time, I dreamed of one day having a closet like Cher’s. The color-codedness. The revolving pieces. It was like it was a dream! Sadly, I never got that closet, but I did come pretty close. I had my very own enormous walk in closet and I think at 22, that’s good enough for me.
The Coveteur is famous for capturing intimate spaces of some of our favorite designers and artists. In their new feature, style icon Cher Horowitz is front and center. Check it out in its entirety here.
“So, this flannel thing. Is that a nod to the crispy Seattle weather, or are you just trying to stay warm in front of the refrigerator?”—Cher Horowitz, Clueless
Since we’ve already had one Clueless post for the day, I thought we would end with another one.
This video highlights every single outfit that Cher wears in the film. Little 7-year old me wanted her entire closet.
I can’t believe my parents accepted this being my favorite movie when I was a small child. It’s not like I caught on to any of their sexual/drug/drinking references until I was 15 so it probably didn’t matter that much.
One of the biggest trends for this fall will be the revival of the preppy look. It is fairly easy to recreate because it combines classic pieces such as plaid and twill skirts, the button up blouse, and the blazer. You can try wearing all three, but if you think it’s too much – just one piece will do. To give you a better idea of what this trend may look like, I’m bringing to you some great films and television shows depicting the latest style trend. Get ready to become inspired!
Cher’s Father: What are you wearing?
Cher: A dress
: says who
: Calvin Klein
If you’ve ever seen Clueless then you know what I’m talking about. This is one great dress. In fact, it’s so great that the owner of the LA Boutique Confederacy has asked the current director of Calvin Klein, Francisco Costa to re-create the dress for her own boutique.
The dress is online to buy here in red or white for $915. It is appropriately named the Calvin Klein “Clueless” Limited Edition Dress.
After watching the movie Clueless at age six, all I wanted was to have what Cher had. I wanted that closet. You know the one I’m talking about. The closest that would magically bring her the pieces to make her ideal outfit with the click of a button off her computer. It was the greatest invention I had ever seen. Tomorrow Couturious.com will be brought to the masses and it is basically the next best thing.
With Couturious, you will be able to pick items and put them together on your very own model. After some toying around, if you have found the perfect outfit, you can purchase all of those items so that you yourself can wear the masterpiece. Sounds easy enough. So far you can have your pick of Charlotte Ronson, Alice + Olivia, Cynthia Rowley, Tibi, Tory Burch, and Yigal Azrouël who have decided to let you choose from their Spring 2010 collection. As the website expands, you can expect the list of designers to grow as well.