Millie Bobby Brown in custom Giorgio Armani
How darling is she?! Every time I see her, I see a young Natalie Portman. I’m so excited for the cast of Stranger Things – they took home a big win tonight!
Saoirse Ronan in custom Calvin Klein
*swoon* oh my gosh, isn’t she a vision? I was debating between using Saoirse or Alicia for the first photo of this post, but when it came down to it, I had to pick this one. The sequins, the Emerald green and the s/o to her Irish heritage is absolutely perfect. This is the perfect look for the nominated actress.
Zendaya in Marchesa
This was, hands down, the best look of the night. It’s so hard to hate on a Marchesa gown and of course Zendaya – the 19-year old startlet that everyone couldn’t wait to see on the red carpet this evening. I’m loving everything about this regal red look. It’s so age appropriate and really very pretty.
Anna Wintour in Chanel – she hosted the whole thang so she had to be first.
It killed me that I couldn’t post every look and have this ready to go for you all this morning! I was so excited to see some of the looks from the Met Gala yesterday evening and then a part of me knew that I would hate some looks as well. With the theme being, “China: Through the Looking Glass,” I was concerned that there would be jabs poked at stereotypes and Asian trends that would make me cringe. Of course there were, but like all things, we have to move on and not dwell on them. In the interest of saving time (and space!) I am choosing not to include looks that I felt were in poor taste.
Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen
The CFDA awards highlights the best of the best in the fashion industry annually. This year, celebrities and the most notable players in the fashion world came out for one of the best dressed events of the year. We’re highlighting our favorite looks below and the winners below that.
Who: Jessica Biel
Where: Saks Fifth Avenue
Alright, readers – Paris Fashion Week has come to a close and with that Fashion Month along with it. We’ll be back in the spring for the upcoming fall season coverage! In the meantime, here are some celebrities that dressed their best for the greatest event ever.
– Nicki Minaj’s hairstylist quits. [Source]
– It was Marc Jacobs’s psychiatrist that advised him to turn down the Dior gig. [Source]
– A song about Harry Styles is on its way y’all! [Source]
– Ke$ha was paid just $1.63 to write a song for Miley Cyrus. Yes, that’s $1.63… 63 cents. [Source]
– Jurassic Park 4 will be released June 13, 2014. [Source]
– Disney’s The Hunchback of Notre Dame may hit Broadway. [Source]
– Pirates of the Caribbean, really? [Source]
– Tina Fey on Twitter.
– Britney has not only split with fiance Jason Trawick, but has also given back his $90K engagement ring. [Source]
– Facebook is considering adding a fee to send messages to people that you are not connected with for a whopping $100. [Source]
– Crystal Harris signed a pretty serious Prenup before marrying Hugh Hefner. UM HOBviously. [Source]
– Do we like this new portrait of Kate Middleton revealed yesterday? Apparently, no one does. [Source]
– Jennifer Lawrence and actor Nicholas Hoult split. [Source]
– Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell are expecting their first child. [Source] Luckily that Marilyn Manson thing was just a phase…
– Reddit Co-Founder and Digital Activist Aaron Swartz has committed suicide. [Source]
– Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis are engaged! [Source]