Ashley, Elizabeth, and Mary-Kate Olsen all wearing The Row
So it’s not the most fashionable night out of the year (that’s the Met Gala!) but the CFDA is a close second! This is a post full of amazing looks. We don’t need to say anymore.
I can’t believe it’s time already for the most fashionable night of the year! It’s crazy to think that a year has already gone by. I feel like I was making the 2013 post just last month. This year’s theme is White Tie and Decorations.
Of course we’re kicking things off with Queen Bey and Jay.
Beyonce and Jay-Z both in Givenchy Haute Couture
It’s always refreshing whenever these types of films come out. They’re the type of films that you leave the theater feeling good about and maybe a little bit better about yourself. Plus, we love Elizabeth Olsen and hi, Chace Crawford, it’s been awhile.
This post is being released today because Veronica reminded me that I was overdue. Something you need to know: she asks for these posts often, but I usually don’t give in because I need to have a specific amount of photos for me to warrant a post. This time, she was right on the money hence…
Starring Josh Radnor and Elizabeth Olsen.
It’s kind of like Ted Mosby is off on another adventure, right? Could Elizabeth Olsen be the mother we’ve all been searching for?!
– Look at this random editorial with Chloe Moretz and Keanu Reeves for Harper’s Bazaar. [Source]
– Miranda Kerr will model a $2.5m bejeweled bra at next month’s Victoria’s Secret fashion show. [Source]
– Karl Lagerfeld shot Elizabeth Olsen in an exclusive photoshoot that will be featured in a new coffee table book. [Source]
– The Gap will close 189 locations by the end of 2013. I don’t like the sound of this… [Source]
–Adam Levine and model girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna have gone nude for Russian Vogue’s November 2011 cover. There’s some weird Photoshop done to Adam Levine’s torso though…see for yourself! [Source]
– Rick Ross suffered multiple seizures today while flying. [Source]
– Taylor Swift has already recorded 25 songs for her next album. [Source]
– Fans of Justin Bieber reacted negatively after hearing how he kissed another girl while filming his new music video “Mistletoe.” Oh hmm I thought music videos were real life. [Source]
– Google is planning to open a music store. It is highly doubtful that it will be something better than iTunes, but who cares anyways because I just use Spotify. [Source]
– Pitchfork will introduce a new music festival to New York this February and will be run by Bowery. This will be the first festival, I believe, to kick off all other spring music festivals. [Source]
– ABC has cancelled Charlie’s Angels. I always wanted to catch an episode – guess I never will now! [Source]
– Casey Anthony will be the next person to be highlighted in E!’s True Hollywood Story. Since when was she considered Hollywood? [Source]
– The cast of the new season for Celebrity Apprentice has just been announced. [Source]
– HBO will be developing a one-hour long television series based on “The Kids Are All Right.” [Source]
– Beginning January 2012, Netflix will begin streaming CW shows. [Source]
– Plot details have been revealed for Taken 2. [Source]
– Harry Potter’s “Crabbe” is a mean guy in real life! [Source]
– Cam’ron and Queen Latifah are collaborating on a new film company. [Source]
– To celebrate University Village’s new Microsoft store opening, they are hosting a special event for the first 200 people to visit their store on Thursday, October 20th. Those 200 people will have the option of choosing a private performance from either The Black Keys or One Republic on Friday or Saturday respectively. [Source]
– Rumor has it that Starbucks will be unveiling a new line of cold pressed juices to sell in their stores. Um wut is a cold pressed juice. [Source]
– The incident of the tip stiffing that went down last weekend at Cha Cha’s has spiraled out of control. Turns out the guy that did it has a common name and everyone with his name is just getting the blame for it. The attempt at making one person look bad has actually backfired. [Source]
– 97 new restaurants have opened in Seattle in the last couple of weeks. The majority of them are on Capitol Hill. YES! [Source]
– Former Disney actress Brenda Song and former Metro Station frontman and Miley Cyrus’s brother Trace Cyrus are engaged. Spawn child here we come! [Source]
– Maxim names Paula Deen as the ‘Hottest Female TV Chef’ [Source]
– Hollywood homes have hit the market. [Source]
– Hilary Duff is having a baby boy. Even though she’s 24, she’ll always be Lizzie McGuire to me. [Source]
– Lindsay Lohan reportedly wants to have a baby by the end of next year. Yeah I don’t think things happen like that… [Source]
– The world is also terrified by her teeth. [Source]
– Georgetown University will be offering a new 3-credit course called “Sociology of Hip-Hop: Jay-Z.” [Source]
– Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are having a boy. [Source]
– College admission officers are checking the Facebook profiles and other social media pages of their applicants. [Source]