02 Aug 2010
Q: What actor or actress would you want to play you in a movie?
I have never been able to answer that question. For one, I don’t think any actress looks like me. A woman once told me in an airport that she believed I resembled the actress in Everybody Loves Raymond. Uh which one? The mother or the wife? Instead of going off looks, why not go off of personalities. If I could choose to be any type of character in a film, it would be the indie pixie dream girl.
What does that mean exactly?
“that bubbly, shallow cinematic creature that exists solely in the fevered imaginations of sensitive writer-directors to teach broodingly soulful young men to embrace life and its infinite mysteries and adventures.” [source]
Meet the girls:
Zooey Deschanel as Summer Hathaway in 500 Days of Summer
Elish Cuthbert as Jordan Roark in My Sassy Girl
Read more “The Indie Pixie Dream Girls”
11 Jun 2010
Dakota Fanning in Marchesa – 5! Let’s not all forget that she is only 16 yet she has the ability to exude such class and elegance.
Read more “CFDA Awards 2010”
17 Mar 2010
Who: Emilie de Ravin
Wearing: Oscar de la Renta
Where: “Remember Me” UK premiere
04 Mar 2010
– Rapper J’Kwon, known for his hit “Tipsy” is currently missing and has been missing for nearly a month.
– Bob Biniak an original Dogtown Z-Boy passed away today at age 51 due to a heart attack.
– Kendra Wilkinson has admitted to OK! Magazine this week that she suffered from post-partum depression after giving birth to her son recently.
– Bob Bryar, drummer of My Chemical Romance, has decided to leave the band. (source)
(Guess we’re starting off w/ bad news today…)
– Keyshia Cole gave birth to a healthy baby boy today w/ fiance and Cleveland Cavaliers player, Daniel Gibson.
– Lady Gaga’s next single will be “Alejandro” according to her Twitter.
– Robert Pattinson and Emilie de Ravin have been promoting their new movie, “Remember Me” and I really want to see it. Here they are on The View.
I don’t understand why little girls cry over good looking celebrities. Can someone explain this concept to me?
– Ashley Roberts and Kimberly Wyatt have left the Pussycat Dolls. Of course…
02 Mar 2010
Who: Rachel Bilson
Wearing: Z Spoke by Zac Posen
Where: Launch dinner hosted by Saks Fifth Avenue for Z Spoke by Zac Posen
Read more “Snaps for a Snapshot”