09 Jul 2014
– J.K. Rowling gives us a summer read by continuing Harry Potter’s story [Source] / I can’t see it because I refuse to make an account
– 70 of the most useful websites on the internet / oh man all in one place!
– The best music of 2014 so far / really not a bad list to be listening to right now
– The 12 best monthly deliveries / for guys I guess
– A running of the bulls is coming to the Bay Area / wut
– Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes are apparently expecting a child together / so…no hope for Ryan and Rachel then?
08 May 2012
Emma Stone in Lanvin w/ the designer himself Alber Elbaz. How darling is Emma!
The most important evening of the year in the world of fashion.
All photos courtesy of Style.com
Read more “2012 Met Costume Institute Gala”
07 Sep 2011
– Regis Philbin will host his last episode of Live with Regis and Kelly! on November 18, 2011. [Source]
– Ke$ha has become a global ambassador for animals. [Source]
– My Chemical Romance has fired their drummer. [Source]
– Kind of loving this poster for Young Adult starring Charlize Theron. [Source]
– Eddie Murphy will host the 84th Academy Awards. When was he last seen in a movie? [Source]
– Are Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Hollywood’s newest couple? [Source]
– …or is it Anna Kendrick and Jake Gyllenhaal? [Source]
– The first episode of ABC’s Revenge starring Emily VanCamp has already leaked and fans cannot wait for the season to start. [Source]
– Shop Zara today!
– The Flaming Lips are recording a 6-hr song. [Source]
– Linday Lohan’s little sister Ali is following in her footsteps and has had her face almost completely reworked. Yikes. [Source]
– Dev is preggers. [Source]
– After breaking into Celine Dion’s house, the culprit then proceed to take a bath in her tub. [Source]
– You can also download the first episode of FOX’s “New Girl” on iTunes now.
05 May 2011
François-Henri Pinault with Salma Hayek both in Alexander McQueen
There was an unbelievable amount of love for Alexander McQueen and Stella McCartney at this year’s 2011 Met Ball. I think out of all the Met Ball’s I have seen, this one has provided the most looks that I have fallen in love with. Well done everyone.
This year’s theme was in tribute to the late designer Alexander McQueen as the museum debuted a new exhibition in his name. Since there were so many attendees this year, I decided to post only my favorite looks (and a few others) – don’t worry, it’s still pretty image heavy!
Where was Camilla Belle this year?
Read more “Met Gala 2011”
16 Jan 2011
19 Jul 2010
Three August covers – one Miu Miu dress. Well, you certainly don’t see that…ever!
The now infamous dress from Miu Miu’s Fall 2010 runway collection has made the cover of British Vogue, UK Elle, and US Magazine W. [though slightly altered on each cover] According to The Guardian, Fashion press officers work hard to achieve a delicate UN-style political balance between glossies to make sure that these kinds of overlaps don’t happen. “Usually press offices are pretty good at making sure we don’t get the same dress as our rivals,” says Lorraine Candy – editor of Elle.
What a fabulous dress. The three fashion magazines may have slipped up, but they did their job in showcasing the Miu Miu dress on Eva Mendes, Lily Allen, and Freja Beha Erichsen in yellow, lilac, and tangerine.
Grab the dress now before it’s completely sold out – and it probably will be.
04 May 2010
Out of every event during the year, award shows included, The Metropolitan Costume Gala is by far my favorite. This year’s theme was American Women: Fashioning a National Identity.
Oprah Winfrey w/ Oscar de la Renta in his design. 4.2
Read more “Annual Metropolitan Costume Gala 2010”
31 Oct 2009
Camilla Belle – on a scale of 1-5 (1- worst, 5- best) 5
Read more “2009 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Event”
08 Sep 2009
Singer Lily Allen – 1.5
(on a scale of 1-5, 1 being the worst 5 being best)
If the vertical straps didn’t exist and the bottom of the dress were not see thru- she would have a better rating.
Read more “GQ [UK] Men of the Year awards”
04 May 2009
It is the biggest fashion party of the year! This year’s theme is “Model As Muse”
Gisele Bündchen in Versace and Finn.
Anne Hathaway in Marc Jacobs
Read more “The Metropolitan Costume Institute Gala Benefit 2009 [Image Heavy]”