03 Aug 2009
I am feeling VERY under the weather today, so I won’t be posting very much today.
– Joe Jonas’s new girl? Brenda Song supposedly.
– Some random Trina Thompson is suing her school Monroe College in New York because she has been unable to find a job in this recession “saying the Office of Career Advancement hasn’t provided her with the leads and career advice that was promised.”
(um I feel like when you’re an adult you take care of that stuff on your own…)
– Vanity Fair will be paying tribute to both Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson on the covers of their September 2009 issue.
– Seattle is trying to ban smoking in Seattle parks.
– Wanna win tickets to The Flaming Lips? Click here Seattle resi’s HOBviously.
– According to a recent study, unprotected sex is good for your mental health… here!
25 Jun 2009
Today, we say goodbye to Michael Jackson, a phenomenal artist and performer. His death came as a shock to the world as it came out of nowhere. He was pronounced dead at 2:26 PM this afternoon after being taken to the hospital suffering from cardiac arrest.
To read more information click here for the story at CNN
Poor Blanket 🙁 and in case you didn’t know, Michael Jackson was on the verge of making his comeback.
I bet the crowd around that hopsital must be in a frenzy right now! Apparently my Danger Radio boys were on the scene today documenting through Twitter and pictures.
If you’re really bumming out about Michael Jackson right now, Playlist has created the ultimate playlist of his classic hits. Enjoy!
Rest in peace, Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson.
HEY EVERYBODY! POST YOUR FAVORITE MICHAEL JACKSON SONG IN A COMMENT!!
Mine’s “P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)” What’s yours?
And I also propose we have a Michael Jackson themed party to celebrate his life. Ya dig?
25 Jun 2009
This morning at 9:28 AM, actress Farrah Fawcett has died at the age of 62 after losing her battle to anal cancer. Alongside her close friends and long time partner Ryan O’Neal, Farrah died at the St. Johns Health Center in Santa Monica, California after receiving treatment for her complications with cancer.