03 May 2016
Alicia Vikander in Louis Vuitton
This is always one of our favorite events of the year and all today, I wanted to just continue refreshing Fashionista so that I could see the live coverage of all of the outfits. Instead, we worked. And every 45 minutes, we ended up refreshing, but then the days get ahead of us so now we’re playing catch up now. Here’s what we did see – we didn’t like Taylor’s outfit. Not one bit. We hated Selena’s boots. We weren’t surprised by Nicki Minaj and we loved Chloe Moretz and Bee Shaffer, but what else is new?! Now, let’s get to the coverage – it’s pretty much the post we’ve been waiting for all year long. This year’s theme was Manus x Machina. This also kind of hits home for us because well… you know, tech!
Taylor Swift in Louis Vuitton
Someone’s trying a little too hard, right?
Read more “2016 Met Gala Red Carpet”
06 May 2014
I can’t believe it’s time already for the most fashionable night of the year! It’s crazy to think that a year has already gone by. I feel like I was making the 2013 post just last month. This year’s theme is White Tie and Decorations.
Of course we’re kicking things off with Queen Bey and Jay.
Beyonce and Jay-Z both in Givenchy Haute Couture
Read more “2014 Met Gala”
03 Oct 2013
Cosmo – Midnight ft. Florence Welch
07 May 2013
It’s the biggest night in fashion of the year and for the past four years, we have been covering the annual Met Gala. This year’s theme was Punk: Chaos to Couture and the celebrities did it well. Here – Dakota Fanning looks phenomenal in Rodarte.
All photos by Style
Click the cut below for more amazing looks from your favorite celebrities, designers, and models.
Read more “2013 Met Gala”
08 May 2012
Emma Stone in Lanvin w/ the designer himself Alber Elbaz. How darling is Emma!
The most important evening of the year in the world of fashion.
All photos courtesy of Style.com
Read more “2012 Met Costume Institute Gala”
13 Sep 2011
Who else is as excited as I am for the new album to drop? Florence looks absolutely stunning in her album cover for Ceremonials.
1. Only If For a Night
2. Shake It Out
3. What the Water Gave Me
4. Never Let Me Go
5. Breaking Down
6. Lover to Lover
7. No Light, No Light
8. Seven Devils
11. All This and Heaven Too
12. Leave My Body
13. What the Water Gave Me (video)
The album is set for a October 31 release in the UK and Europe, and November 1 for North America.
05 May 2011
François-Henri Pinault with Salma Hayek both in Alexander McQueen
There was an unbelievable amount of love for Alexander McQueen and Stella McCartney at this year’s 2011 Met Ball. I think out of all the Met Ball’s I have seen, this one has provided the most looks that I have fallen in love with. Well done everyone.
This year’s theme was in tribute to the late designer Alexander McQueen as the museum debuted a new exhibition in his name. Since there were so many attendees this year, I decided to post only my favorite looks (and a few others) – don’t worry, it’s still pretty image heavy!
Where was Camilla Belle this year?
Read more “Met Gala 2011”
01 Mar 2011
Natalie Portman in Rodarte
I’m pretty sure it’s impossible to be the worst dressed at the Oscars these days because just about everyone has a stylist. I can’t say anything bad about the gowns worn this year, but obviously there are some I like more than others.
Read more “Oscars 2011”
09 Feb 2011
– Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz have just officially filed for divorce. [Source]
– The Strokes will release their new single “Under Cover Of Darkness” available for free downloading today. [Source]
– Rihanna will perform at the NBA All-Star halftime show. [Source]
– The CW is fronting a new pilot called “Secret Circle” produced by co-creator of Vampire Diaries Kevin Williamson. [Source]
– The following acts have been confirmed to headline Lollapalooza this year: Foo Fighters, Eminem, and Muse. [Source]
– Diet Pepsi plans to release a skinnier can to celebrate beautiful and confident women in March. [Source] Um okay… it’s more like their way of just giving you less?
– Sienna Miller and Jude Law have split again. [Source]
– Olivia Wilde and her husband of eight years filmmaker Tao Ruspoli have separated. [Source]
– Lady Gaga’s Born This Way single artwork [Source]
– Britney’s 7th album “Femme Fatale” will be released on March 29th. [Source]
– The Glee kids will hit the road for tour once again! Click here for dates/tickets etc. [Source]
– Gymnast Shawn Johnson will return to the U.S. National Team. [Source]
– Augustana will release their self-titled third album on April 26th, 2011. [Source]
– Tony Hawk has filed for divorce from his third wife. [Source]
– HBIC Florence Welch of Florence + the Machine WILL perform at the Oscars. Couldn’t get any better! [Source]