I think I called it when I said that Chris Brown was going downhill ever since Domestic Disturbia. His new songs are … uncomfortable and not enjoyable to listen to and pretty much no one really cares about him anymore. I understand he’s trying to make a comeback, but there’s no way he can beat Aaron Carter’s comeback, especially if he’s trying to put out his new album with THIS ridiculous cover.
- Chris Brown, why do you have a guitar? You don’t even play guitar!
- Why do you look like a character out of Blade or The Matrix
- Are you in space?!
- Why are there mini cartoon characters in the corner of your album? Quit trying to make Space Jam happen again.
- Why are you attempting to spray paint them?
- Really? This is the best attempt you could make with your title Graffiti?
- Why is your hand …robotic?
- Your graffiti title doesn’t even look like graffiti. It looks like the same font as Adam Lambert’s new CD
Stop it Chris Brown, just stop it.