Selena Gomez in Valentino
She’s really living up this whole new identity that’s going with her album these days.
As a follower of Vanessa Hudgen’s Instagram account, I took notice of her recent editorial spread with Harper’s Bazaar the other day. I’ve actually been a long time fan of her editorials and this one was no different. In it, we see Vanessa rocking her usual boho look with a California vibe and in West Coast settings.
It takes a very memorable editorial to stick in my mind and one that just happens to exhibit cuteness all over. In the latest December/January issue of Harper’s Bazaar, Laura Brown dreams up an idea in which model Angela Lindvall totes along a monster by Japanese artist Takashi Murakami to create the most adorable spread ever including the artist himself!
It is apparent that Karl Lagerfeld’s lifestyle is one that cannot be compared to ours, but until now, I don’t think anyone ever realized just how outrageous it was. And by outrageous, I mean it is absolutely fantastic. It is comical to say the least, but it is Karl Lagerfeld and he can do whatever he wants.
Seeing Karl grocery shopping or behind the wheel of a car was out of the ordinary for him as captured in the photographs of the recent issue of French Elle, but it makes you wonder…if he is not doing these things, what exactly is he doing? Harper’s Bazaar decided to highlight aspects of his daily routine in their “My List” feature detailing his habits on choice of beverage, sleeping, how he works, and much more.
On his bath products:
When I’m ready, I soak in the bathtub, if you really want to know. I used to have a product I loved, by Shu Uemura, but they don’t make it anymore, so I found a French product that softens the water; it’s a hundred years old. I put half a bottle in the bathtub.
To read the entire article, click here.
It looks like Mila and her former Black Swan co-star Natalie Portman have another similar project in common. They’ve both been tapped to work with Dior as brand ambassadors. Here are some of Mila’s new spring campaigns shot by photographer Mikail Jansson. The advertisements will be featured in the pages of magazines as early as January 15th first internationally and then in American fashion magazines like Harper’s Bazaar and Vogue.
In addition to having a real job that I can call my own post grad, I am also looking forward to next year’s holiday parties! (I mean – we’re crossing our fingers that I’ll have a job post grad.) I’ll finally have a place to wear the holiday dresses that are collecting dust up in my closet. This holiday spread for Harper’s Bazaar is short and sweet, but they sure do make these parties seem like fun, don’t they?
The spread features Santigold, Lykke Li, Sky Ferreira, Charlotte Gainsbourg and more.
– Look at this random editorial with Chloe Moretz and Keanu Reeves for Harper’s Bazaar. [Source]
– Miranda Kerr will model a $2.5m bejeweled bra at next month’s Victoria’s Secret fashion show. [Source]
– Karl Lagerfeld shot Elizabeth Olsen in an exclusive photoshoot that will be featured in a new coffee table book. [Source]
– The Gap will close 189 locations by the end of 2013. I don’t like the sound of this… [Source]
–Adam Levine and model girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna have gone nude for Russian Vogue’s November 2011 cover. There’s some weird Photoshop done to Adam Levine’s torso though…see for yourself! [Source]
– Rick Ross suffered multiple seizures today while flying. [Source]
– Taylor Swift has already recorded 25 songs for her next album. [Source]
– Fans of Justin Bieber reacted negatively after hearing how he kissed another girl while filming his new music video “Mistletoe.” Oh hmm I thought music videos were real life. [Source]
– Google is planning to open a music store. It is highly doubtful that it will be something better than iTunes, but who cares anyways because I just use Spotify. [Source]
– Pitchfork will introduce a new music festival to New York this February and will be run by Bowery. This will be the first festival, I believe, to kick off all other spring music festivals. [Source]
– ABC has cancelled Charlie’s Angels. I always wanted to catch an episode – guess I never will now! [Source]
– Casey Anthony will be the next person to be highlighted in E!’s True Hollywood Story. Since when was she considered Hollywood? [Source]
– The cast of the new season for Celebrity Apprentice has just been announced. [Source]
– HBO will be developing a one-hour long television series based on “The Kids Are All Right.” [Source]
– Beginning January 2012, Netflix will begin streaming CW shows. [Source]
– Plot details have been revealed for Taken 2. [Source]
– Harry Potter’s “Crabbe” is a mean guy in real life! [Source]
– Cam’ron and Queen Latifah are collaborating on a new film company. [Source]
– To celebrate University Village’s new Microsoft store opening, they are hosting a special event for the first 200 people to visit their store on Thursday, October 20th. Those 200 people will have the option of choosing a private performance from either The Black Keys or One Republic on Friday or Saturday respectively. [Source]
– Rumor has it that Starbucks will be unveiling a new line of cold pressed juices to sell in their stores. Um wut is a cold pressed juice. [Source]
– The incident of the tip stiffing that went down last weekend at Cha Cha’s has spiraled out of control. Turns out the guy that did it has a common name and everyone with his name is just getting the blame for it. The attempt at making one person look bad has actually backfired. [Source]
– 97 new restaurants have opened in Seattle in the last couple of weeks. The majority of them are on Capitol Hill. YES! [Source]
– Former Disney actress Brenda Song and former Metro Station frontman and Miley Cyrus’s brother Trace Cyrus are engaged. Spawn child here we come! [Source]
– Maxim names Paula Deen as the ‘Hottest Female TV Chef’ [Source]
– Hollywood homes have hit the market. [Source]
– Hilary Duff is having a baby boy. Even though she’s 24, she’ll always be Lizzie McGuire to me. [Source]
– Lindsay Lohan reportedly wants to have a baby by the end of next year. Yeah I don’t think things happen like that… [Source]
– The world is also terrified by her teeth. [Source]
– Georgetown University will be offering a new 3-credit course called “Sociology of Hip-Hop: Jay-Z.” [Source]
– Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are having a boy. [Source]
– College admission officers are checking the Facebook profiles and other social media pages of their applicants. [Source]
Rachel Zoe in Calvin Klein w/ Francisco Costa
Dress – $3500
Harper’s Bazaar has published a new editorial featuring Rachel Zoe w/ a spin on her infamous phrase, “I die.” The editorial depicts what would happen if Rachel Zoe actually did die. Die for fashion of course. The stylist looks amazing alongside her famous designer friends as well.