23 Nov 2017
Josephine Skriver and Harry Styles behind her
Full disclosure: I don’t actually shop for my intimates at Victoria’s Secret! I love watching the show every year though because of what a production it is and how over the years, the models are no longer just people on a runway, but you actually get to “know” the angels leading up to the big event. As time went on, Victoria’s Secret increased the number of angels and started giving us a glimpse into more of the behind-the-scenes so that we could begin relating to them. Now I know that some of the looks on the runway are really just for show and not going to be sold in stores, but that’s some of what makes this experience so fun, right? Here are my favorite looks:
Read more “2017 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show”
14 May 2017
Harry Styles – Ever Since New York
Okay, so we’re a little bit embarrassed to be posting this. I’ve never been a One Direction fan, really, but I watched Harry perform this song on SNL a couple of weeks ago and I was eagerly anticipating the release date of this album so that I could add this ONE song to my playlist. And… we also had it on repeat as I tried to fall asleep last night. Has anyone else listened to the rest of the album? I’m doing it as we speak and it’s not bad. It’s easy listening for sure, but I don’t feel the need to over listen to it like I did with Khalid. 😉
13 Feb 2015
So Taylor released her music video for “Style” this morning and it’s not really anything we expected. I mean it’s not a masterpiece or the most original thing we’ve ever seen either, but it didn’t blow us a way. Things I wanted to see: either a hotter guy or a Harry Styles look-a-like because c’mon, we all know this song is about him, right?
Okay, now excuse us while we go listen to this jam 10x in a row.
04 Dec 2013
Jack Guinness, British Style Award winner Harry Styles, in Saint Laurent, and Alexa Chung, in Stella McCartney
Read more “British Fashion Awards 2013”
11 Feb 2013
I’ve got a little bit of a love/hate relationship with Taylor. I’m confused by all the guys that she dates and their duration (not that it’s any of my business,) but one can still be curious, right? However, I admire her because despite all the breakups, she is still an icon to many young girls that have gone through what she has and she has no problem whatsoever calling out her ex’s. Some may say it’s a little immature, but don’t lie to yourself.
It’s funny. More than just a little funny because these songs are out FOREVER, but at the same time she’s airing out some dirty laundry…she doesn’t care though because she’s always been known to be a little bit of an open book.
I don’t know. Judge for yourself. Last night, she snubbed Harry on stage at the Grammys and it was lolz.
12 Jan 2013
– Nicki Minaj’s hairstylist quits. [Source]
– It was Marc Jacobs’s psychiatrist that advised him to turn down the Dior gig. [Source]
– A song about Harry Styles is on its way y’all! [Source]
– Ke$ha was paid just $1.63 to write a song for Miley Cyrus. Yes, that’s $1.63… 63 cents. [Source]
– Jurassic Park 4 will be released June 13, 2014. [Source]
– Disney’s The Hunchback of Notre Dame may hit Broadway. [Source]
– Pirates of the Caribbean, really? [Source]
– Tina Fey on Twitter.
– Britney has not only split with fiance Jason Trawick, but has also given back his $90K engagement ring. [Source]
– Facebook is considering adding a fee to send messages to people that you are not connected with for a whopping $100. [Source]
– Crystal Harris signed a pretty serious Prenup before marrying Hugh Hefner. UM HOBviously. [Source]
– Do we like this new portrait of Kate Middleton revealed yesterday? Apparently, no one does. [Source]
– Jennifer Lawrence and actor Nicholas Hoult split. [Source]
– Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell are expecting their first child. [Source] Luckily that Marilyn Manson thing was just a phase…
– Reddit Co-Founder and Digital Activist Aaron Swartz has committed suicide. [Source]
– Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis are engaged! [Source]
08 Jan 2013
– Fashionista documents the best looks from Pretty Little Liars [Source]
– Marc Jacobs’ new makeup line will hit Sephora shelves this fall. [Source]
– Stella McCartney is launching a collection of eyewear and it’s pretty spectacular. [Source]
– Justin Bieber will host and perform on Saturday Night Live’s Feb. 9th episode. [Source]
– Paramore ain’t over y’all! A new album is on the way. [Source]
– Mariah Carey is hilarious in an interview with Barbara Walters in which she says she didn’t know Nicki Minaj sang…”I thought she rapped or whatever. [Source] Trollin’
– “Girls” actress Lena Dunham was criticized for having a ‘blobby body’ in a review. Uhhhhhh girl can do whatever she wants, she’s fantastic, okay? [Source]
– Aladdin will be on Broadway in Spring 2014. [Source]
– Joseph Gordon Levitt and Josh Brolin join the cast of the Sin City sequel. [Source]
– This is how Taylor Swift looks post split from Harry Styles. Haylor is no more. [Source]
– Khloe Kardashian is selling her old workout clothes on eBay. Sick. [Source]
– Anderson Cooper has been named Gay “Man of 2012” by Out readers. [Source]
– Snooki wants a baby. I think everyone had their doubts, but now that she’s proving everyone wrong no one really care. Go on with your bad self and have another baby Snooki! [Source]
– The White House has banned the paparazzo images of Sasha and Malia on the beach. [Source] um duh! Block that ish.
13 Dec 2012
Happy Birthday Taylor Swift!
The gal attached to the arm of Harry Styles turns 23 today! HOORAY!
It’s always so exciting when she begins to date someone new because you just know the song that she writes based off of that relationship is going to become a hit!
06 Dec 2012
Am I the only one who is confused by how many guys Taylor Swift has dated throughout her career and how short these relationship were? Also, don’t these guys know what they’re getting into? A song. Not just any song though – a song that is most likely to be a hit and one that everyone knows will be about the certain ex.
It’s a trap y’all!
I love love and I understand that Taylor Swift wants to be happy and have these relationships an fall in love like 234978298 times, but girl – you’re all over the place. Should we be slightly concerned? Probably not cause in the end it is really none of our business. Gawker kind of made it their business though with this post “Whom Has Taylor Swift Dated: A Brief History Of All The Men In The Universe”