Who: Adria Arjona
Where: “Pacific Rim Uprising” Premiere in Hollywood
Who: Adria Arjona
Where: “Pacific Rim Uprising” Premiere in Hollywood
I love seeing the difference in A Collection posts between seasons. With summer, there is so much light in these photos, the idea that we have the capacity to do anything, and some weight lifted off our shoulders. I have so much hope for the rest of 2013 and my hope is that it will be better! I hope you all have a lovely weekend and that these photos can do their best to inspire beauty and life into you!
Today, Universal Studios/Parks and Warner Bros announced that Hollywood would be getting their very own “Wizarding World of Harry Potter.” The park will be located within Universal Studios Hollywood and in addition to this news, the Orlando park will be expanding.
Oh my gosh – so excited that I don’t have to travel all the way to Florida to see this in real life now. I suppose I can wait a couple years for it to be built or however long it will take.
– Before Dov Charney founded American Apparel, he was just an innocent Fashionisto. [Source]
– Vanessa Hudgens was caught smoking last night while she was out and when she was spotted, homegirl went ballistic on the paps. [Source]
– Netflix‘s genius plan of increasing their prices will cost them an estimated 2.5M subscribers. I hope it’s worth it Netflix!
– Hello Kitty creator Yuko Shimizu has decided to introduce a new character into Hello Kitty’s posse named Rebecca Bonbon. [Source]
– Alexander Skarsgard and Kate Bosworth have called it quits. [Source]
– Nickelodeon bringing back the 90’s was a great idea because ratings have skyrocketed! [Source]
– Kristin Cavallari had a “Carrie Bradshaw” moment in which she posed in a wedding spread before her wedding, which unfortunately, was called off earlier this week. [Source]
– Alexander McQueen’s exhibit hours will be extended to midnight on its last days August 6th and 7th. [Source]
– Olivia Palermo’s “traveling” focused (and fashion) blog will debut next month. [Source]
– Rachel Zoe will design a kids line. [Source]
– Meanwhile David Beckham will collaborate in a collection for H&M. [Source]
– Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen joined TOMS founder Blake Mycoskie in Honduras to personally bring to children new pairs of shoes. [Source]
– Terry Richardson will be releasing a photo book in which he will compile 10 months worth of photos that he had taken of Lady Gaga while following her around in a project. [Source]
– The Kings of Leon show in Dallas abruptly ended last night 30 minutes in because Caleb Followill stormed off the stage to go throw up after being too intoxicated and…never returned. Fans in Texas are not impressed. [Source]
– Alexander McQueen left $80,000 to his dogs in his will. [Source]
– Apparently a new study proves that marriages are more successful if they follow the sitcom formula – ie) skinny wife w/ a chubby hubby! [Source]
– Lauren Conrad hopes to open up a cupcake shop in Hollywood. [Source]
– Po Dog on the Ave will be converted into a bar called “Detention.” How educational of them. [Source]
Who: Natalie Portman
Where: “Vanity Fair Campaign Hollywood 2011’s Richard Mille Toasts Fox Searchlight Films” fete in Hollywood
Wearing: $50 H&M dress
– Glee actress Dianna Agron recently tested for the reboot of the new Spiderman starring Andrew Garfield.
– Pacific Coast News reported that they saw Miley Cyrus out last night at Voyeur Nightclub in Hollywood. The club is 21+ and themed around sex. Miley is 17.[Source]
– Jersey Shore’s Snooki was unable to find herself a gorilla juicehead on the most recent season of MTV’s Jersey Shore so the network will be giving Snooks her very own reality dating show. [Source]
– Fashion stylist to the stars Rachel Zoe may possibly be pregnant. If true, this news is coming in at a good time since she recently had a mutual breakup with assistant Brad Goreski and there has not been any word on whether or not her show The Rachel Zoe Project will be renewed. [Source]
– The Power Rangers are returning to the tube with Power Rangers Samurai! The site was recently launched this week and features the characters in the show. They finally cast an Asian actress for the part of the pink ranger and not the yellow ranger. [Source]
– After 13 years, Heidi Klum has decided to hang up her wings from Victoria’s Secret. [Source]
Baby Paris Hilton running away from Nancy Reagan. Oh the good ‘ol days…
– Rick Sanchez has been fired from CNN [Source]
– Kings of Leon will play three US tour dates in Boston, East Rutherford – New Jersey, and New York. [Source]
– The Rocket Summer will be releasing a new EP entitled Of Men and Angels: The B-Sides which will include five tracks that did not make the cut for Of Men and Angels released earlier this year. [Source]
E! host Giuliana and Bill Rancic have opened up about their miscarriage on The View for the first time. [Source]
ABC has already decided to cancel their new series “My Generation” after two episodes. [Source] That sucks… maybe that means Wren can finally come back to Pretty Little Liars.
In Seattle news…
– Cupcake Royale’s new cupcake of the month is pumpkin maple! [Source]
The Hollywood Sign is one of the most iconic symbols of our time. It is the epitome of fame, history, and stardom. Photographer Ted VanCleave has captured the sign in a way that you have never seen it before with the Hollywood Sign Series.
– Project Runway is back! Here’s the trailer for the 7th season:
– Marilyn Manson has proposed to girlfriend Evan Rachel Wood.
– Russell Brand and Katy Perry are also supposedly engaged.
– Taylor Lautner is now the highest paid teenage actor in Hollywood.
– Mischa Barton will make an appearance in Law & Order SVU as a hooker in March.
– ESPN and the Discovery Channel will be the trendsetters of 2010 when they test out the idea of having a 3-D channel. Source
– Gary Coleman was taken to the hospital this morning…story still pending.
– Brooke Shields encourages the young Smiley Cyrus to go to college after hearing of her plans to skip it.
– Marc Jacobs and long time boyfriend Lorenzo Martone tied the knot in St. Barts over the holidays! possibly…
– Yao Ming is going to be a father!
– Michael Cera wanted to spend the entire day hanging out w/ the Jersey Shore cast… why?
– Laurie Ann Gibson (Making the Band) will choreograph Lady Gaga’s music video for “Telephone.”
– Barack Obama has appointed Amanda Smith, a transgendered woman, to the Commerce Department. She’s not the first to have a government post, but she also ran unsuccessfully for the Arizona House of Representatives and was a delegate for then-Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-NY, to the Democratic National Convention in 2008 Source
– Martin Lawrence is producing a new comedy called “Love That Girl!” for black viewers which will be premiering on the cable network station TV One. Source
– Vince Vaughn married girlfriend Kyla Weber.
– Casey Johnson heiress to founder of Johnson & Johnson fell into a diabetic coma over the weekend, but later passed away. She was engaged to Tila Nguyen… yeah.
Megan Fox has no censor whatsoever. Why is this? I think it’s because she thinks she is hot shit so she’s allowed to say things like this, but really she’d be doing herself a favor if she just kept her lips sealed.
The Fashion Spot has compiled a list of quotes that have come directly from Megan Fox regarding sexuality, men, Hollywood, and things that make us just go “wtf?!”
Here are some of my favorites:
“I’m not going to be married – I’m not the marrying type. I know people will say, ‘Why are you engaged if you’re not the marrying type?’ I am impulsive and I love my boyfriend, but I have no plans of getting married any time soon.” Extra, April 2009
On High School Musical,
“Well let me tell you what [High School Musical] is really about. High School Musical is about this group of boys who are all being molested by the basketball coach, who is Zac Efron’s dad. It’s about them struggling to cope with this molestation. And they have these little girlfriends, who are their beards. Oh, and somehow there’s music involved. You have to get stoned to watch it.” – Esquire, June 2009
“Well, I’m clearly not ugly.” – Entertainment Weekly, June 2009
To read the rest of this trainwreck, click the source