So so ready for this.
When the finale for the second season of Homeland aired, I felt like it would be an eternity until the show returned back to my television. Now, it seems like we’re so close to it! Claire Danes has been an icon on the red carpet ever since Homeland made its debut and has received high marks for all of her gowns. I guess it doesn’t hurt that she’s got her eye candy of a husband Hugh Dancy on her arm.
In Vogue’s latest issue, Claire Danes is stunning in this Homeland themed spread.
Mean Girls’ character Shame Oman grew up to be Homeland’s Mike Faber.
Also, Homeland returns Sunday, Sept 29th. So far from now.
Favorite Style Icon: Taylor Swift
T. Swift has seriously stepped her game in 2012. Yes, she’s still sticking to the neutral colored dresses – but hey! That’s okay. It works for her. Taylor Swift is really just doing all the right things when it comes to her style these days and it helps that there are a handful of fabulous designers throwing their pieces at her. It’s awesome. I, of course, am jealous.
Runner Up: Michelle Obama / Kate Middleton
It is amazing how quickly I have ramped up on this addictive television series. This past weekend, I managed to get Samantha to watch one episode with me and three with my family. However, they got to episode 7 ALL ON THEIR OWN.
Homeland fans – this post is just for you!
A couple of weeks ago while I was at work I stumbled upon an Abu Nazir Twitter account. How did that happen, you might ask? Well, a prospective candidate that I found on Twitter had actually tweeted the fictional character. I can’t find the account now, but it was pretty spot on. Then yesterday I read some news that Sergeant Brody also has a Twitter. (They must be friends, right?) In a funny case of a slip-up, the identity of the person behind the Sergeant Brody account was leaked and it was none other than…
Mister Aziz Ansari.
- What’s With Mommy Bloggers?
- My Life In Narcotics Anonymous
- Reasons You Should Not Put Your Bigoted Rants On The Internet
- The Pros and Cons of Being Single
- Christmas When You’re 5 Vs. When You’re 25
- Kiss Me
- The Different Between And Alone And Lonely
- 20 Lessons You Need To Learn When You’re An Adult
- 15 Guaranteed Things That Will Happen To You In Your 20s
- When You’re The One Who Loves Less
- The Stages Of Getting Addicted To Homeland (spoiler alert)
- When You Are The One Who Loves More
- How To Grow Up When You Don’t Really Want To
- 10 Pieces of Advice From Dad to Daughter
- I’m Not Perfect
- 11 Things Your Learn At Your First Real Job
- 10 People You Went To College With
- 10 People You Went To High School With
- Questions I Have About Social Etiquette
- 22 Things People Need To Chill Out About
- 6 Situations Designed To Make You Feel Insecure If only I had read this post before THIS weekend.