13 Jan 2015
Dakota Johnson in Chanel Haute Couture
On Golden Globe night, I had a very difficult decision to make. I could either watch the award show or grab dinner with some friends and watch Selma. In the end, I chose to let the show go, but only because I was able to watch the red carpet and felt like I got what I needed. Within the first 30 minutes of the E! Live Red Carpet show, I wasn’t impressed with any of the looks, but as the program went on, I felt like I had something positive to say about nearly every look. This morning, we’re kicking things off with Dakota Johnson. I never read 50 Shades of Grey, but now that I’ve been seeing more ads, I’m becoming much more curious about the film. I love that she chose this gown because she looks fantastic in it, but if I could change anything about this look, I would’ve wanted her to go completely sleek with her hair just to make it look like she didn’t walk straight out of the movie trailer we’ve been seeing for the past month.
Read more “Golden Globes 2015 Red Carpet Arrivals”
06 May 2014
I can’t believe it’s time already for the most fashionable night of the year! It’s crazy to think that a year has already gone by. I feel like I was making the 2013 post just last month. This year’s theme is White Tie and Decorations.
Of course we’re kicking things off with Queen Bey and Jay.
Beyonce and Jay-Z both in Givenchy Haute Couture
Read more “2014 Met Gala”
06 Mar 2013
As a kid, I used to love coming home to Total Request Live after school. No joke – I even voted for my favorite songs every now and then. 98 Degrees’ “I Do (Cherish You)” – how can you not want that to be at the top of the countdown? And if it wasn’t number one consistently, it was life-shattering. Just kidding, no it wasn’t, but at that age your feelings for all things that shouldn’t really matter in life somehow are priority.
TRL was a great program that embodied some of my favorite things – music and to be exact – mainstream music, Suchin Pak with the daily news, DJs like Damien Fahey and Hilarie Burton, and of course celebrity guests. Today BuzzFeed reminded us that even though TRL was cancelled long ago, there will forever be proof that it existed in the form of the show’s photo booth evidence.
To view the rest of the photos, click here.
07 Sep 2011
– Regis Philbin will host his last episode of Live with Regis and Kelly! on November 18, 2011. [Source]
– Ke$ha has become a global ambassador for animals. [Source]
– My Chemical Romance has fired their drummer. [Source]
– Kind of loving this poster for Young Adult starring Charlize Theron. [Source]
– Eddie Murphy will host the 84th Academy Awards. When was he last seen in a movie? [Source]
– Are Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Hollywood’s newest couple? [Source]
– …or is it Anna Kendrick and Jake Gyllenhaal? [Source]
– The first episode of ABC’s Revenge starring Emily VanCamp has already leaked and fans cannot wait for the season to start. [Source]
– Shop Zara today!
– The Flaming Lips are recording a 6-hr song. [Source]
– Linday Lohan’s little sister Ali is following in her footsteps and has had her face almost completely reworked. Yikes. [Source]
– Dev is preggers. [Source]
– After breaking into Celine Dion’s house, the culprit then proceed to take a bath in her tub. [Source]
– You can also download the first episode of FOX’s “New Girl” on iTunes now.
19 Jan 2011
Olivia Wilde in Marchesa
Chocolate brown and gold sequins are the perfect combination for this Golden Globe gown. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen Olivia look this good! I also loved that she wore her hair down with her bangs since we are typically used to seeing it done up.
Read more “2011 Golden Globe Awards”
13 Jan 2011
Just when we started to get used to the idea of this high profile couple dating, they decide to end things. Word on the street is that this wasn’t a mutual breakup – the dumping deed actually happened over the phone to…
Read more ““You Dun Goofed””
04 Jan 2011
We all knew this wasn’t going to last forever, but I never thought it would end this soon! Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal reportedly broke up last month and spent their birthdays and the holidays apart from each other. Reason for the break up? I have no idea, but I bet we will all know in several months when it comes out in the form of a song.
16 Dec 2010
Today, blogs and publications went crazy confirming that Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift’s relationship was the real deal after finding out that he spent $10,000 on a new guitar for her birthday. It wasn’t just any ordinary guitar either (cause you know people just throw those at her,) it was a Fender Gretsch signed by country music legend Chet Atkins.
Anyways, I don’t think we need to be surprised about this anymore because photos were published of them together last week and even the week before. He was in Nashville. She was photographed with Maggie. Oh but now that we know he spent some scrill on her it is totally ON!