28 Feb 2016
Saoirse Ronan in custom Calvin Klein
*swoon* oh my gosh, isn’t she a vision? I was debating between using Saoirse or Alicia for the first photo of this post, but when it came down to it, I had to pick this one. The sequins, the Emerald green and the s/o to her Irish heritage is absolutely perfect. This is the perfect look for the nominated actress.
Read more “Oscars 2016 Red Carpet”
03 Mar 2014
Lupita Nyong’o, in Prada
The red carpet was packed with actors and actresses meant for the best dressed list. We’ve reached the end of the Award Show season (I think) and this was probably the best way to close it out. Lupita has pretty much hit it out of the park for every award show. That alone, should earn her an award.
Read more “Oscars 2014 Red Carpet”
02 Mar 2014
The Oscars aren’t even over yet, but we couldn’t help ourselves. This was the cutest photo of the evening so far (or that I have seen circulating the interwebs) Olivia and Jason could have found a stunning photo of Olivia the next morning from the paps, but he’s such a proud husband and a soon-to-be proud Papa that he just had to have this snapshot for himself on his phone. We like these kind of celebrities.
22 May 2013
Every time I see Jennifer Aniston in a movie, I’m usually 50/50. However, I am excited that Emma Roberts is playing a homeless teen in this new film.
Jennifer Aniston, Jason Sudeikis, Emma Roberts, Will Poulter, Kathryn Hahn, Nick Offerman, and Ed Helms. Sudeikis plays a pot dealer who hires a stripper (Aniston), a homeless teenager (Roberts), and his geeky neighbor (Poulter) to pose as his family in order to smuggle a large amount of weed across the Mexican border. We’re The Millers, directed by Rawson Marshall Thurber (Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story), opens in US theatres on August 9.
This redband trailer is NSFW – also the last part of this trailer just MAKES it.
12 Jan 2013
– Nicki Minaj’s hairstylist quits. [Source]
– It was Marc Jacobs’s psychiatrist that advised him to turn down the Dior gig. [Source]
– A song about Harry Styles is on its way y’all! [Source]
– Ke$ha was paid just $1.63 to write a song for Miley Cyrus. Yes, that’s $1.63… 63 cents. [Source]
– Jurassic Park 4 will be released June 13, 2014. [Source]
– Disney’s The Hunchback of Notre Dame may hit Broadway. [Source]
– Pirates of the Caribbean, really? [Source]
– Tina Fey on Twitter.
– Britney has not only split with fiance Jason Trawick, but has also given back his $90K engagement ring. [Source]
– Facebook is considering adding a fee to send messages to people that you are not connected with for a whopping $100. [Source]
– Crystal Harris signed a pretty serious Prenup before marrying Hugh Hefner. UM HOBviously. [Source]
– Do we like this new portrait of Kate Middleton revealed yesterday? Apparently, no one does. [Source]
– Jennifer Lawrence and actor Nicholas Hoult split. [Source]
– Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell are expecting their first child. [Source] Luckily that Marilyn Manson thing was just a phase…
– Reddit Co-Founder and Digital Activist Aaron Swartz has committed suicide. [Source]
– Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis are engaged! [Source]