Elizabeth Banks in Elie Saab (this is so unbelievably stunning)
Nobody loves a red carpet more than I do. (Well maybe Ryan and Giuliana) but I don’t mess around on award show days and Sunday afternoons with the red carpet have a special reservation in my day planner. However, while everyone is anticipating THE red carpet, I’m also getting ready for my second wave – the red carpet of the after parties. This is where some of the most daring looks of the night come out. We’ve been doing this post after the award shows red carpet for years so if you’ve been with us awhile, this is nothing new to you. However, if you are new – welcome.
– America’s Best Dance Crew will return to MTV tonight with SYTYCD’s Dominic Sandoval replacing Omarion as a judge. To learn about the crews click here.
– UK Skins writer Jamie Brittain has decided to leave the show that he helped create with his father Bryan Eisley. [Source]
– Showtime is giving the San Francisco Giants a reality show. [Source]
– Viacom has decided to block Lauren Conrad’s intro to the reality show that will never happen. BUT it was such a cute stop motion! [Source]
– With the Royal Wedding just 23 days away, UK Vogue has decided to publish a very special wedding issue featuring Natalia Vodianova, Freja Beha Erichsen and Lara Stone wearing Vivienne Westwood, Oscar de la Renta, Bruce Oldfield respectively. [Source]
– Pauly D. Snooki, and JWoww will all be getting spin-offs. [Source]
– Jay-Z has created a new lifestyle website entitled Life+Times. The website will cover the following topics of art, technology, music, sports, and leisure. He even wrote about Seattle Mariners’ Ichiro Suzuki here. [Source]
– Lauren Conrad has been offered a three-book deal for a spinoff character featured in her “Candy” series. [Source]
– A look back at the wedding dresses of royal weddings are not all that exciting; let’s hope that Kate Middleton can show everyone up. [Source]
– Natalie Portman used to love smoking pot. [Source]
– Country singer Chely Wright and girlfriend Lauren Blitzer are engaged. [Source]
– For lolz – David Beckham sunbathing with a cardboard cut out of Justin Bieber. [Source]
– D-list Actor Michael Copon (AKA Felix from One Tree Hill and that one character from Bring It On: In It To Win It) claims that he was almost Troy Bolton and Jacob Black from Twilight. Psh let’s be real – you never had those roles. [Source]
– Teen Mom Farrah Abraham is writing a memoir. [Source]
– Meet Britney Spears‘ body double in the music video “Till the World Ends.” [Source]
– Gwyneth Paltrow will release her cookbook, “My Father’s Daughter: Delicious, Easy Recipes Celebrating Family & Togetherness,” on April 17th. The book is dedicated to her late father Bruce Paltrow. [Source]
– Tina Fey is pregnant with her second child. [Source]
– Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth will star in The Hunger Games. [Source]
– Joe Jonas running…mmmmm! [Source]
I can’t get enough of this father daughter duo! Here they are covering 4 Non-Blondes – What’s Going On!
We’re nearing the end of year, so I’d like to feature my FAVORITE style icon, Camilla Belle, for the last “I Like Your Style…”
Source : WWD