Miles Teller could possibly be one of my favorite new actors. I mean he’s not that new, actually, but I enjoy him in almost everything that he’s in. I’m still waiting to see Whiplash though and I heard he did a pretty good job in it! Also this appearance on Jimmy Fallon is golden.
Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture
Everyone kind of knew she’d be wearing Dior since she’s the new face and all, but no one expected her to look this flawless. The cinched belt at the waistline completes this look.
Elite is not a bad word, it is an aspirational one! Smart girls have more fun! – Aaron Sorkin
- Ricky Gervais as host
- Andrew Garfield Andrew Garfield Andrew Garfield
- Chris Colfer winning his award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role and dedicating his award to those that have been bullied: “But mostly importantly [a thank you] to all the amazing kids that watch our show and that our show celebrates and are constantly told ‘no’ [by] people and environments and bullies at school, that they can’t be who they are or can’t have what they want because of who they are,” he excitedly told the room, adding, “Screw that, kids.” [Source] Seeing Lea Michelle cry during his speech almost made me tear up.
Benjamin choreographed the film, and also you may remember him as the guy in the movie who was asked: “Would you sleep with that girl” and he said, “no”.‘He is the best actor – he totally loves sleeping with me.’ – Natalie Portman accepting her award for Best Actress in Black Swan
- Glee winning for Best Television Series – Comedy. Well deserved – but so were all of the awards I suppose!
- Megan Fox introducing Angelina Jolie’s failure film The Tourist. Doppleganger status.
- Hailee Steinfeld and Justin Bieber presenting the award for Toy Story 3. “Wow, were you two even born when the first Toy Story came out?” – Director Lee Ulrich The answer is barely.
- Trent Reznor for his amazing score for The Social Network.
- Why did Jake Gyllenhaal attend the awards with Jenny Lewis?!
- Learning how to pronounce Mia Wasikowska’s last name
- LOL at Kaley Cuoco’s over excitement and awkward clapping during Jim Parsons’ acceptance speech
- Red carpet arrivals and post party fashion post TOMORROW!