Millie Bobby Brown in custom Giorgio Armani
How darling is she?! Every time I see her, I see a young Natalie Portman. I’m so excited for the cast of Stranger Things – they took home a big win tonight!
Selena Gomez in Calvin Klein
The red carpet for me this year was just so-so. There wasn’t anything that I absolutely loved or hated, maybe in the end I just prefer things like the Golden Globes or The Oscars. Usually, the first look that I share is something that I really like. This time, though I give this look a 6/10. The sparkly blue is nice and sure the cut-outs are edgy, but it’s really not anything we haven’t seen before. Also her old school hair is just meh to me.
Selena Gomez in J. Mendel
I actually love this look by Selena. In previous years, she’s always opted for the very sexy look and always showing off a little bit more skin than she should. This is really understated though and very pretty. It looks effortless on her. Good look.
Tina Fey in Carolina Herrera and Amy Poehler in custom Stella McCartney
Happy Monday readers! Yesterday brought out some of the best in red carpet wear and along with that…some of the worse. We’re kicking off this red carpet post, however, with the best hosts this show has ever seen. Luckily for us, we get them for another year!
Rose Byrne in Custom Calvin Klein Collection
I wasn’t that into the Emmy’s this year for some reason and that could’ve been for a few reasons:
Typically when we cover award shows, we generally just stick to the fashion and that’s exactly what we’re going to do again. But here are the winners in case you are wondering – – via Refinery29
Rose Byrne’s gown was easily one of my favorites from the entire evening!
– Supermodel Agyness Deyn came forward earlier this week to announce that she is 29-years old, which is six years older than the age stated on her CV. [Source]
– Stefano Pilati has “left the YSL building.” Pilati has been the creative director over at YSL since 2004. [Source]
– Bethany Cosentino of Best Coast is designing a line for Urban Outfitters. [Source]
– Glee’s Idina Menzel will be going on tour. [Source]
– Warner Music has launched a YouTube channel. [Source]
– Despicable Me 2 teaser trailer
– Emma Watson will star in Sofia Coppola’s new film titled, “The Bling Ring” about a group of fashion-obsessed teenagers who break into the homes of celebrities and eventually get caught. It’s inspired by a true story…and Lifetime already did it…last year. [Source]
– Lindsay will make her 239479th comeback this weekend when she hosts Saturday Night Live.
– Jennifer Love Hewitt turned her Lifetime movie, The Client List into Lifetime television series, The Client List. [Source]
– Bristol Palin is getting a docuseries on Lifetime. “This show will reveal the real Bristol Palin and her journey as a daughter, a mother and a young woman making her way in the world.” Um…what?!
– Meet the newest contestants for Dancing With the Stars. [Source]
– Casting has begun for the new CW Sex and the City prequel pilot, The Carrie Diaries, and it looks like AnnaSophia Robb will play a young Carrie. [Source]
– Oprah Winfrey will interview the late Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown’s daughter Bobbi Kristina exclusively, which will air on Sunday, March 11th at 9PM on OWN. [Source]
– Top Pot Doughnuts are headed to Bellevue Square. [Source]
– Capitol Hill’s Molly Moon’s is taking over the old Flora & Henri shop to create a Willy Wonka-esque “kitchen on display” that will highlight their specialty ice cream and signature cones being made. The space is set to open in the summer. [Source]
– Skillet will call the Seattle Center home. [Source]
– EMP’s Sound Off! finals are tomorrow night and we’ve got a Seattle University band in the running: Feet. Check out the rest of the acts here. I like these guys a lot!
– Jan Berenstain passed away this week at 88. This one was my favorite because I went through a phase as a kid where I loved seeing pictures of illustrated food/candy. I kid you not, another one of my favorite books was a children’s book on the affects of diabetes.
– Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose are now engaged! The couple have been dating for over a year. [Source]
– Ke$ha turned 25 and Justin Bieber turned 18 this week.
– US Weekly shows the evolution of Lindsay Lohan’s face and it ain’t pretty. [Source]
– Lea Michele and Cory Monteith – romantically involved? US Weekly believes so. [Source]
– Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner have announced the birth of their newborn son, Samuel Garner Affleck. [Source]
– …and Snooki is preggers. [Source]
– Lamar Odom has been dropped by the Dallas Mavericks and has been sent down to the NBA Development League. OH NO!! POOR LAM LAM :( [Source]
– Actress Kaley Cuoco has called off her engagement to Josh Resnik. [Source]
– Natalie Portman had a secret wedding and is already married to Benjamin Millipied. [Source]
Rose Byrne in Elie Saab Couture
I was actually impressed by most of the looks I saw on the red carpet this year at the 2012 SAG Awards -more so than the Golden Globes. Rose Byrne, Michelle Williams, Emma Stone were some of my favorites! I absolutely loved how Rose Byrne opted for a jumpsuit instead of a gown. It’s a risky choice, but the actress pulled it off. Also, her haircut is adorable with the look.
– Street style photographers Scott Schuman and Garance Dore are both expanding their blogs together. [Source]
– James Franco is on the cover of Flaunt’s latest issue baring his ASSets. [Source]
– Crooked teeth are so in. Go get them done. [Source]
– Kevin Richardson will perform with the Backstreet Boys again for a one-time performance. [Source]
– Maroon 5’s Adam Levine hates Fox News. A lot. [Source]
– MTV will air True Life: I’m Occupying Wall Street on Nov. 5th 6PM EST [Source]
– Paranormal Activity 3 set the world record for biggest horror movie debut this past weekend raking in $54 million at the box office. [Source]
– The Chocolate Box is planning a pop-up shop outside of Pacific Place for mid-fall. The Chocolate Box Express will open Nov. 12 for weekends and beginning Nov 25. daily. [Source]
– The Kardashians are expanding into home decor with their new trademarked name Kardashian Kollection Home. [Source]
– Lindsay Lohan will pose for Playboy for a reported $1 million. [Source]
– Lindsay Lohan arrived to court the other day with some pretty inflated cheeks. Reason for bloating? Apparently she got some dental work done and thank goodness cause her teeth were a wreck last week. [Source]
– Tony Romo and Candice Crawford are expecting. [Source]
– Actress Kaley Cuoco is engaged to boyfriend Josh ‘Lazie’ Reznik. [Source]
– Tara Reid confesses that she’s not actually married? [Source]
– The Oakland Police Department just went nuts on the locals participating in OccupyOakland by resorting to tear gas. [Source]
– Japan’s Burger King is launching a new promotion that allows customers to eat “All the Whoppers they can in 30 minutes.” For $11, you can eat to your heart’s content. If America launched this, we’d be in big trouble. [Source]
– Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama are dating…again? He sure likes his barely legals. [Source]
– Amy Winehouse died unintentionally by consuming too much alcohol. [Source]