– Miss Hailee Steinfeld is officially the new face of Miu Miu. [Source]
– Justin Bieber is launching a fragrance for his fans called “Someday.” [Source]
– People sometimes forget that riders exist for bands and musicians. Fulfilling Katy Perry’s sounds a little bit like a nightmare. [Source]
– Selena Gomez’s new album cover is somewhat questionable. [Source]
– Lady Gaga and Starbucks are collaborating on a scavenger hunt together! (Not sure what this means because I’m too lazy to read all the text and this is also the most random pairing ever, but here you go!) [Source]
– Friendly Fires released their new album “Pala” yesterday. [Source]
– Lady Gaga was named Forbes’ top celebrity. [Source]
– Glee’s Matthew Morrison will join The Backstreet Boys and The New Kids on the Block on their tour this summer. [Source]
– Kat Dennings makes her return to television in her new CBS comedy 2 Broke Girls. [Source]
– The judges from the current season of NBC’s The Voice will return for season two. [Source]
– Saturday Night Live promo Justin Timberlake
– Who’s getting excited for the return of Pretty Little Liars?! Summer TELEVISION, you are mine.
– Starting today, you can now dine at Capitol Hill’s newest restaurant Skillet Diner and purchase your Capitol Hill Block Party tickets!
– This Saturday is Seattle University’s Quadstock, but as I’m sure you already know… it is for students only! Lucky us!
– Since you can’t make it to Quadstock, you should head on over to Cal Anderson for the first ever four-on-four dodge ball tournament. Sounds brutal. [Source]
oh Capitol Hill Seattle – you really are one of my favorite blogs!
– Model Lily Aldridge married Kings of Leon front man Caleb Followill last week in a custom-made Vera Wang wedding gown. [Source]
– Vogue Editor-in-Chief’ Anna Wintour’s daughter Bee Shaffer has fled to LA to work alongside Glee’s head honcho Ryan Murphy. While Bee is not working with Glee specifically, she is assisting him with his many projects that may or may not include Glee’s 3-d movie. [Source]
– Essie’s Summer 2011 Brazilliant collection is on my must-have list. [Source]
– James Franco has graduated from New York University. Which school will he end up at next? Correct answer – University of Houston in the fall. [Source]
– Arnold Schwarzenegger’s son Patrick is trying to drop his father’s name to take his mother’s. [Source]
– Kia Grasty describes what it is like to clean up after “privileged” college students who are the sons and daughters of well-known people in the industry for a living with a $140,000 salary. [Source]
– A Hello Kitty theme park will debut in China in 2014. OH MY GOODNESS! [Source]