23 Jan 2012
image courtesy of KCD
Leading public relations and production agency, KCD, announced this morning that they will be revealing a new fashion platform during New York’s Fashion Week this February. Buyers and press will be able to exclusively view fashion shows only online. In the past, we have seen shows that were available for livestream, but KCD will take this one step further by releasing shows that are previously taped and scheduled to air at later times. The best part is that they can be viewed long after Fashion Week even ends!
Those that are invited by KCD to view the fashion shows will be given a username and password, but if we’re lucky, maybe they’ll choose to share them with us by embedding videos to their blog.
The first show to air will be on February 15 staring with Prabal Gurung’s ICB Collection for Onward Kashiyama.
What I would do to be able to be a part of this exclusive list…So jealous!
15 Dec 2010
The best stuff happens in December, I swear.
– Have you always dreamed of becoming a stylist to the stars? Here’s your chance! MTV Skins and Lookbook.nu – one of my favorite street style websites is collaborating on a new contest in which the two winners will have a chance to style the entire cast of Skins alongside the Series Costume Director Edward K. Gibbon. Keep in mind that you will not have access to designer clothes because the actors of Skins portray real teenagers, which means these are brand new actors working with scripts even written by young adults. Winners will also get a $1,000 shopping spree to Diesel. Learn more details here.
– Bring It On: The Musical has announced their cast here. They better not ruin my favorite movie.
– Powerhouse PR firm KCD is launching a new digital division. [Source]
– The first photo from Nicole Richie and Joel Madden’s wedding. More exclusive photos will be released to People Magazine this Friday. [Source]
– Mark Zuckerberg is the person of the year. [Source]
– Justin Bieber will cover Vanity Fair. [Source]