– Seattle Restaurant Week began! This year, it runs through April 8-19. Check out the participating restaurants here.
– We viewed Death Cab For Cutie’s live music video for “You Are A Tourist.”
– We read some news and stuff.
– Madewell debuted their Fall 2011 collection and it was glorious!
– I got a little antsy about summer wedding season. Ashley and I spent 45 minutes watching wedding/proposal videos this evening.
– I wanted to buy some things. What else is new?
Most importantly, I discussed the 21 things I learned from my 21st birthday!
– There were a few things that I was obsessing over and they were awesome. Enough said.
– This infographic already told us what we already knew about the Pacific Northwest.
– This book was pretty cool.
– I wondered why Washington never had any cool prints made for them like this one.
– This is the best excuse I’ve ever seen.