Kendall really is on her way to becoming one of my favorite up-and-coming models and I’m not the only one that thinks so either. She’s nabbing covers left and right and while some may seem to think that the Kardashian connection is hurting her, I think it’s doing the opposite. Since Keeping Up With The Kardashians started, we’ve been able to see Kendall grow up right before our eyes. She’s funny. She has a personality. And she’s human especially when we caught her in that episode where she felt completely left out on her family trip. Oh Kendall, yes, we’ve been there and we totally understand those feels! I kind of like this cheeky play on the Burn Book from Mean Girls.
10 years later and flawless…!
It’s no surprise that “Mean Girls” went down in history as being a cult classic. Today, Buzzfeed created an alphabet for the movie featuring their references from A-Z and it’s pretty much what you thought it would be…amazing.
I have said from the beginning (more like after President Obama got re-elected for his second term) that his PR team has been on point. Not only do they convey messages that are heartwarming and memorable, but they also like to prove that they are with the times and can throw out modern references every now and then. Today, Obama’s team threw out what will go down in history as one of the best tweets ever by tweeting this “Mean Girls” reference.
This tweet embodies three things that we love – Mean Girls, dogs, and the inner workings of the Oval Office.
- Once Your Heart Has Been Damaged
- I Only Love Myself
- The 10 Best ‘Mean Girls’ Quotes To Use In Day-To-Day Life
- Dear Hiring Manager: I’m A Hopeless Victim
- Distance Doesn’t Matter, I Still Think About You All Day Long
- 35 Ways To Know You’re Ron Swanson
- 24 Dates To Take Yourself On
- What Your Shoes Say About You
- 15 Ways To Make Me Fall For You
- ‘The First Time’ Is The Best Rom-Com Nobody Has Ever Seen
- What Your Bed Time Says About You
- I Was The Other Woman
- The Problem With Saying “Get A Job”
- How To Love An Extrovert
- 5 Weird Things I Did In High School That Didn’t Seem Weird At The Time
- The Things Girls Want To Hear
- How To Buy A Wolf Shirt
- 10 Things You Hate To Do
- People Whose Feelings Have An On/Off Switch Are Terrifying
- The Things Girls Are Afraid To Say
- Goodbyes Are The Worst
- 10 Ways To Travel As A Poor 20-Something
- 5 Things We Are All Jealous Of
- “Are You From Africa” And Other Stupid Questions
- My Best Friend’s Girl
- A Few Words On Interracial Dating: Kim & Kanye
- Do You Love Her?
- Relatable Writing
- Breaking Up With A Friend Is Harder Than Breaking Up With A Significant Other
- Let’s Skip Ahead To The Good Part
- Top 5 Most Condescending Things You Can Say To Someone
- 40 ‘Mean Girls’ Quotes That Make Everyday Life Worth Living
- 3 Reasons Why Being In A Relationship In Your 20s Is Easy
- 7 Social Situations Everyone Should Avoid
- Is It Really So Bad To Be Looking At Your Phone
- How To Fall In Love With The Wrong Person
- Is A Relationship Supposed To Be Hard Work?
- Don’t Write About The People You Have Loved Does this apply to Taylor Swift?
- 3 Reasons Why Being In A Relationship In Your 20s Is Hard
- 8 Essential Qualities For A Best Friend
- Signs You’re A Homebody
- How To Live With Your Ex After You Breakup
- The Evolution Of A 20-Something’s Alcohol Consumption
Mean Girls’ character Shame Oman grew up to be Homeland’s Mike Faber.
Also, Homeland returns Sunday, Sept 29th. So far from now.
– Zooey Deschanel does not look like Zooey Deschanel on the cover of Glamour. [Source]
– Fake braces are all the rage right now in Asia. [Source]
– Girls will be releasing a soundtrack in January! Excited. Hope this is on Spotify because their music selection is. on. point. [Source]
– Our girl Britney will be working on a new album. [Source]
– a scripted hour-long drama is in the works for E! and will be a mixture of Gallery Girls and Mean Girls called Gallerina [Source]
– Ann Curry won’t let that NBC drama get her down. Apparently, she’s been contacted for a position at CNN as an anchor. [Source]
– The shows that ended in 2012.
– Andddd the television characters that passed away in 2012. [Source]
– The Twilight Saga was voted the worst movies of all time. Shocker. [Source]
– We prepare to say goodbye to the iconic Easy Street Records on Queen Anne. [Source]
– Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris finally got married! She didn’t run away this time. [Source]
Did I mention that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are having a spawn baby together?
– The PS2 is not more. Japan stops production. [Source]
– Are you in a profession that could lead you to being a psychopath?
Author Kevin Dutton tells us in his new book which professions are most likely and least likely to lead to psychopathy. [Source]
- 15 Things That Are Way Scarier Than Gay Marriage
- The 5 Girlfriends Society Wants You To Be
- Typical Reasons For Break Ups And Their Real Meanings
- Hacked Into Regina George’s Laptop, Here’s What I Found
- Airports Are My Happy Place …I knew I wasn’t alone!
- 11 Things You Can Forgive Yourself For
- Your Love Life Vs. The Love Lives Of Celebrities
- What It Feels Like To Be Cheated On
- 5 Things You Should Stop Saying To Your Single Friends
- 20 Things We Need To Stop Talking About In 2013
- 7 Things You Can Do To Be Happy
- 8 Things That Are No Longer Cool In Your 20s
- A Short Talk About Gun Control
- 7 Signs You’re Growing Up Too Fast
- 30 Things Single People Never Say
- XOXO, ‘Gossip Girl’
- 25 Little-Known Facts About ‘Black Swan’
- 32 Things College Students Like …ain’t this the truth!
- Neither Miley Cyrus Nor Taylor Swift Are Sluts
- The 10 Essentials For Any Good Relationship
- 10 Things That Existed In High School But Don’t Anymore
- How To Feel Alone In A Crowded Room
- 15 Reasons Why Growing Up Is Pretty Much The Worst
- Sometimes I Want To Get Married, Sometimes I Don’t
- Staying in on a Saturday Night – story of my life
- 67 Reasons Why I Will Never “Make It”
- Reasons Why Weddings Are Awkward
- 10 Signs You’re Becoming an Old Soul
- The Dos and Don’t of Going Out This Weekend
- 20 Things I Miss About Being in my 20’s
- The Truth About Your First Job
- 15 Text Message You Wish You Could Send
- 6 Positions Your Heart Can Be Broken In
- My Mother, My Rape, and Me
- 9 Places That Will Give You Major Anxiety
- 21 Things to Accomplish Before the Holidays
- Worst Ways to be Broken Up With
- Your Best Friend is Your Soul Mate
- 32 Things That Are Worth Caring About
- The 7 Stages of Being Drunk – or the weekend of a college student
- 20 Things Overachievers Like
- 4 Things I Need From You in a Relationship
- The Halloween Candy Hierarchy – sometimes I miss trick-or-treating
- 27 Ways to Treat Yourself After a Hard Day
- 17 People We Get Jealous Of
- 25 Little Known Facts About Mean Girls
- Things People Do to Make Themselves Look More Attractive in Pictures
- 28 Signs You’re Wasting Your Youth
- Things That Kind of Suck About Dating the Unemployed
- 15 Text Messages You Wish You’d Get
- How to Be Less Intolerable on Social Networking Sites
- 10 Fun Ways to Stress Out 20 Somethings
- Living With Your Boyfriend Vs. Living With Your Best Friend Vs. Living Alone – Nothing sucks worse than trying to open a jar by yourself. Nothing.
- 10 Questions You Shouldn’t Ask a Short Person – truth.