29 Nov 2014
Kendall really is on her way to becoming one of my favorite up-and-coming models and I’m not the only one that thinks so either. She’s nabbing covers left and right and while some may seem to think that the Kardashian connection is hurting her, I think it’s doing the opposite. Since Keeping Up With The Kardashians started, we’ve been able to see Kendall grow up right before our eyes. She’s funny. She has a personality. And she’s human especially when we caught her in that episode where she felt completely left out on her family trip. Oh Kendall, yes, we’ve been there and we totally understand those feels! I kind of like this cheeky play on the Burn Book from Mean Girls.
05 Nov 2014
10 years later and flawless…!
19 Aug 2013
It’s no surprise that “Mean Girls” went down in history as being a cult classic. Today, Buzzfeed created an alphabet for the movie featuring their references from A-Z and it’s pretty much what you thought it would be…amazing.
13 Aug 2013
I have said from the beginning (more like after President Obama got re-elected for his second term) that his PR team has been on point. Not only do they convey messages that are heartwarming and memorable, but they also like to prove that they are with the times and can throw out modern references every now and then. Today, Obama’s team threw out what will go down in history as one of the best tweets ever by tweeting this “Mean Girls” reference.
This tweet embodies three things that we love – Mean Girls, dogs, and the inner workings of the Oval Office.
18 Jan 2013
Mean Girls’ character Shame Oman grew up to be Homeland’s Mike Faber.
Also, Homeland returns Sunday, Sept 29th. So far from now.
02 Jan 2013
– Zooey Deschanel does not look like Zooey Deschanel on the cover of Glamour. [Source]
– Fake braces are all the rage right now in Asia. [Source]
– Girls will be releasing a soundtrack in January! Excited. Hope this is on Spotify because their music selection is. on. point. [Source]
– Our girl Britney will be working on a new album. [Source]
– a scripted hour-long drama is in the works for E! and will be a mixture of Gallery Girls and Mean Girls called Gallerina [Source]
– Ann Curry won’t let that NBC drama get her down. Apparently, she’s been contacted for a position at CNN as an anchor. [Source]
– The shows that ended in 2012.
– Andddd the television characters that passed away in 2012. [Source]
– The Twilight Saga was voted the worst movies of all time. Shocker. [Source]
– We prepare to say goodbye to the iconic Easy Street Records on Queen Anne. [Source]
– Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris finally got married! She didn’t run away this time. [Source]
Did I mention that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are having a spawn baby together?
– The PS2 is not more. Japan stops production. [Source]
– Are you in a profession that could lead you to being a psychopath?
Author Kevin Dutton tells us in his new book which professions are most likely and least likely to lead to psychopathy. [Source]