– Steve Carell will be leaving The Office next year capping off season 7. [source]
– The divorce is final between Jesse James and Sandra Bullock. [source]
– Emma Watson has confirmed that she is dating George Craig, the Burberry model and frontman of music group One Night Only.
Watch it now before it gets removed! Cue tears at … 4:39
Chris Brown struggled through his tribute to Michael Jackson last night at the BET Awards. After dancing through Billie Jean, Remember the Time, and Smooth Criminal, Chris attempted to end the tribute by singing Man in the Mirror, but broke down into tears showing everyone just how vulnerable he was. Haven’t decided if I still feel bad for him or not. It must suck to know that everyone kind of hates you because you beat your girlfriend up and it went public and basically your career went down the drain. Stuff happens; sometimes you bounce back and sometimes you don’t.
– Nicole Richie wrote another book entitled “Priceless” due out Sept. 28, 2010
– David Olsen, the father of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen is broke and facing foreclosure. Will the twins with all the money in the world step in to save their father from his debt? [Source]
– The Lohans are back to reality television again and have already started filming. Gross Dina Lohan is almost becoming worse than Kate Gosselin. [Source]
– Degrassi. The Boiling Point!
– Kristen Stewart lightens the hair and looks a whole lot better and a whole lot less emo than she always does. WIN.
– Tonight, Nikki Blonsky will debut her new ABC Family show Huge.
– Dove is casting “REAL WOMEN” for their new ad campaign. These women must have flawless skin, no scars, and definitely no tattoos. Nice job Dove, real nice.
– According to a recent study, the average woman will spend nearly $24,000 on shoes in their lifetime. That’s disgusting.
– You can now put Barbie in a fat suit!
– Google is determined to create the next best social networking site. Move out of the way Facebook. They didn’t win you over with Google Buzz, but now they’re coming back in full force with… wait for it…GoogleMe.
– Grandpa gets his GAGA on w/ this video posted by The Stranger.
– Rihanna has decided to cancel her kick off date for her tour in WA at the White River Amphitheater. Fans will receive a refund. [boooooo I’m a Chris Brown fan now!]
– Megan Fox officially wed Brian Austin Green in a small ceremony in Hawaii late last week. [source]