28 Feb 2016
Saoirse Ronan in custom Calvin Klein
*swoon* oh my gosh, isn’t she a vision? I was debating between using Saoirse or Alicia for the first photo of this post, but when it came down to it, I had to pick this one. The sequins, the Emerald green and the s/o to her Irish heritage is absolutely perfect. This is the perfect look for the nominated actress.
Read more “Oscars 2016 Red Carpet”
07 Mar 2015
– Off the Grid is back in season! [The Bold Italic]
– Hunger makes you buy things, period. Not just food. [Smithsonian]
– How to do your baby announcement in 2015. [Etsy]
– 7 common reasons for why people are late [A Cup of Jo]
– Mindy Kaling gives an entire interview on happiness and we love it [Good Housekeeping]
– Job Interview Fails (Welcome to my life as a recruiter) [Mashable]
– How to care for introverts [Kottke]
15 Nov 2011
This Saturday, Rainn Wilson and friends will provide you with an evening of music and laughter at the Paramount Theater. And when I say friends, I mean – Rainn Wilson’s friends – not Dwight’s imaginary ones. First off, we’ve got Mindy Kaling (Kelly from The Office,) my favorite busker turned rock star Andy Grammer, Chris Pratt, Anna Faris, Visqueen, The Decemberists’ Colin Meloy, Phoenix Jones (supposedly a superhero,) with many more to be announced.
If I wasn’t attending Fall Ball this night, I would definitely go just for the lineup. I don’t even know what the event is about, but it sounds great. It is also a benefit event for The Mona Foundation, which supports grassroots educational initiatives and increasing the status and awareness of girls and women all over the world.
To learn more information about the Mona Foundation, click here. Your ticket not only gets you into the event, but also doubles as a post show meet and greet.
30 Aug 2010
Emily Deschanel in Max Azria Atelier – This is one beautiful gown. I love all of the different layers to this and the violet looks great against the red carpet. 4.8
Read more “62nd Primetime Emmy Award Arrivals”