05 Jun 2016
Zoe Halter Maxi – $218
This week, Nicole Richie released her latest collection in collaboration with Revolve and already, we’re obsessed. We see a few pieces that can be used for wedding wear this upcoming season and a few pieces that we know we’ll be able to wear year ’round – especially in California. Seattle – not so much. Sorry. We’ve always been a huge fan of Nicole’s style so this collab did not disappoint. Time to save up our $$$’s now. Here are our favorite pieces!
Read more “House of Harlow 1960 x Revolve”
30 Jul 2014
– The Best and Worst Foods to Cure a Hangover [Greatist]
– Some things we don’t really like about San Francisco (don’t worry, we like the rest!) [Refinery 29]
– Cocktails Inspired by Wes Anderson films [Paste]
– What you should never wear to a wedding [WhoWhatWear]
– “I Found Out The Hard Way That My Cousin is a Porn Star” [The Hundreds] Wow – best thing I’ve read in a long time.
– Nicole Richie tells Oprah about the easiest and hardest part about marriage. [Refinery 29]
06 May 2014
I can’t believe it’s time already for the most fashionable night of the year! It’s crazy to think that a year has already gone by. I feel like I was making the 2013 post just last month. This year’s theme is White Tie and Decorations.
Of course we’re kicking things off with Queen Bey and Jay.
Beyonce and Jay-Z both in Givenchy Haute Couture
Read more “2014 Met Gala”
05 May 2014
Her new purple hair is amaze. If only we could all pull this look off…
Read more “Nicole Richie x Paper Magazine”
02 Apr 2014
Since the end of the first season for the web series, I’ve been wondering whether or not Nicole Richie would be returning. It was announced on Monday that VH1 has actually picked up the web series to be an actual television series starting Thursday, July 17th. The season will include 8 half-hour episodes and we’re more than thrilled because that is more than triple the time that we used to get with her web series!
In case you forgot about the funny…
03 Nov 2013
Who: Nicole Richie and Joel Madden
Wearing: Nicole in Gucci
Where: LACMA 2013 Art + Film Gala
20 Oct 2013
Who: Nicole Richie
Wearing: Dolce & Gabbana
Where: Opening night for the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts
27 Aug 2013
Will this series go on forever? Nicole Richie can do that, right?