11 Apr 2012
– The book igloo sculptural installation designed by Columbian artist Miler Lagos. The title of this piece is “Home.”
– A Nintendo controller coffee table being sold on Etsy for $3,500
– Orange cat. After seeing this, I can officially say that playing with your food is still pretty cool.
[1, 2, 3]
15 Jul 2011
What would the children of the 80’s say about our products today? Looking back on it, although I was never an 80’s child, I had so much appreciation for the floppy disk, the walkman, and Nintendo. These things are basically non-existent to the kids of today so French design studio Zim and Zou decided to bring them back by re-creating these toys in the neon colors of the 80’s. Peep through the rest of the slideshow for some nostalgic memories here.
17 Sep 2010
Nope, not that one.
Video game nerds EVERYWHERE are celebrating! Suddenly had the urge to play Mario Party 3 for N64 right now.
16 Jun 2010
Apparently this is what it looks like.
This is pretty! I remember when I had my own Gameboy Advance until I upgraded to a Gameboy Advance SP and then a Nintendo DS. I have no recollection of when I stopped using them and have no idea where they are now. The article that came along with introducing the Nintendo 3DS is way too long for me to read right now.
I”ll make things easier for you. I’m going to link you to the source because it is all too technical for me. Sorray!
09 Oct 2009
– Because this is what Heroes needs to survive right? Word on the street is that this kiss, which will end up leading to some relationship on the show with Claire and her college roommate was actually Hayden’s idea. If you’re still watching this show (I stopped) you can catch the random make out sesh on next Monday’s episode on NBC.
– After Harry Potter is over, Daniel Radcliffe will be returning to the stage with the 1961 musical How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
– Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis will play rival ballerinas in the new thriller out in 2010 called Black Swan. “They reportedly will participate in a racy girl-on-girl love scene” Is this the theme of the year?!
– Miley Cyrus has shut down her super popular Twitter because apparently her new boy and co-star Liam Hemsworth doesn’t think she should have one…because he doesn’t.
– Jennifer Lopez is going under another alias. Lola. hmm Beyonce – Sasha Fierce, Mariah Carey – Mimi… why?
– Ellen Page is writing a new comedy for HBO titled “Stitch N’ Bitch.” She will star alongside w/ actress Alia Shawkat. “…a show about two hipster girls who move from Williamsburg, Brooklyn to Silver Lake, Los Angeles in a passionate quest to be artistes.”I need my HBO back.
– Nintendo’s Wii would like to make the television show Project Runway into a video game.
– Levi Johnston – the baby daddy of Sarah Palin’s 17-year-old daughter Bristol Palin is taking it ALL off for Playgirl.
– Robbie Williams may have tried to commit suicide last night? The singer “guzzled “heart-stopping” quantities of prescription drugs – and not cared if they killed him.”
– Lady Gaga being FABULOUS in a new photo shoot.
10 Aug 2009
Actress Kristen Bell in Topshop – 3 Scale: 1 being the worst – 5 being the best
The ever-so-awkward Kristen Stewart in Rock & Republic She works this look a lot. – 2
The Teen Choice Awards will air on FOX tonight at 8PM-10 ET/PT
Read more “Teen Choice Awards 2009 [updated w/ designers]”
22 Jul 2009
Believe it or not, when I was little, I was a video game FIEND. I grew up in a culdesac of boys so aside from my Polly Pockets, I was playing almost every Nintendo game imaginable until we upgraded to the N64, PS2, DS, etc etc. We had it all.
So whoever created this is a genius?
And if you wanna download it just click here