1. Men’s Fashion…it’s something to be afraid of. Vern discovered this last week and it was just too ridiculous NOT to post. [Yahoo]
2. A little Japanese girl named Rino loves to eat the food that her mother makes her from all over the world. I can’t believe I spent this much time watching her eat, but it’s so cute. So worth it. Cuteness starts at 2:15. [Source]
3. It’s here! Check out Warby Parker’s annual report. It’s quite pretty. [Source]
4. OkCupid has launched a new dating app called Crazy Blind Date that will supposedly change dating for our generation. [Source]
5. I love spices. In fact, it’s always been a dream of mine to own a spice rack. I feel like you’re not a real adult unless you have one and actually use it. I have no idea what these spices taste like, but I found this post on [Cool Material] and I think any spice with this clever name has to be good. Or maybe it isn’t.