Spencer Pratt has no career – pursues his own paparazzi business.
Pratt Tweeted late Thursday. “Send me all your celeb photos you take with your camera phones and i will post them on my new blog KINGSPENCER.com and give you credit and $.”
Lauren Conrad’s fans voted for her Got Milk Ad and chose this one:
– Megan Fox is engaged to Brian Austin Green. Again.
– TLC plans to air a one-hour special on Michael Jackson’s kids Prince, Paris, and Blanket on June 25th – the anniversary of Jackson’s death.
– Columbia Pictures has provided us with this sneak peak of the new movie “The Social Network” due out October 1st about how Facebook was formed. This movie stars Justin Timberlake. [what?]
– Arcade Fire has announced the tracklisting of their new CD The Subsurbs here
– When the actors of Glee signed their contract, they apparently signed on for up to three movies based on the hit television show.
– Designer Stella McCartney is rumored to be pregnant w/ her fourth child.
– Khloe, Kim, and Kourtney Kardashian are writing an autobiography entitled Kardashian Konfidential [They’ve taken the alliteration too far on everything.]
– David Spade is dating Padma Lakshmi of Top Chef. [Meanwhile, the rest of the world is wondering how he snagged that.]
– Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen are taking a break from their engagement.
– In honor of her magazine’s 10th anniversary, Oprah gave everyone on her O Magazine staff a $10,000 check AND an iPad. Everyone.
– The Campbell soup company has been ordered to recall nearly 15,000,000 pounds of SpaghtettiO’s w/ meatballs due to possible underprocessing. [gross.]