There were just too many fantastic reads today that I couldn’t make a post about every single one of them. Seriously, they are taking up all my tabs so I decided to turn them into a roundup post for your viewing convenience.
1. Facebook Prototype – Swedish designer Fred Nerby created this awesome prototype of a possible Facebook user interface that looks nothing like Timeline. Instead it resembles something more of the renovated MySpace, but damn, this looks. good. If you want to see the details clearer, watch the Vimeo in full screen. [Source]
2. Saving Your Instagrams – – – > Instaport
3. “Why I Left My Fancy Magazine Job” – Former Fashionista Editor Lauren Sherman explains why she left a gig at Lucky Magazine that many aspiring young women dream of.
4. Pinterest Acquires Punchfork – Pinterest makes its first big move in 2013 by acquiring one of my favorite recipe sites. [Source]
5. Seattle Music Ruled Today – Allen Stone performed on Ellen and Macklemore and Ryan Lewis’ “Thrift Shop” went platinum.
photo cred | Michael Clinard – Seattle Met [Russell Investments office]
6. Modern Style Offices Thrive in Seattle – I couldn’t agree more that this open floor plan does wonders for productivity. [Source]
7. The 5 Innovative Social Media Campaigns of 2012
8. Starbucks is revealing their new $1 reusable cup. Will it catch on? [Source]
9. Man moves back in with his family to allow a homeless family to live in his home – such an amazing story about kindness and generosity. The video to accompany this post is a must-see. [Source]
10. McDreamy wants in on the Tully’s on Broadway in Capitol Hill. [Source]