WOW. We didn’t see that one coming! ABC is really stepping up their game to deliver on the surprises. Here’s why this is so unexpected:
- This guy has been on TWO seasons of The Bachelorette. He was the runner-up on both of them and currently he’s on Bachelors in Paradise (a place for the rejects to find love on the spinoff series) I mean… hasn’t this guy had enough chances?
- Uh… totally thought it was going to be Luke. What happened there?
- Nick is currently seeing Jen on Bachelors in Paradise (I realize this isn’t in real time) but they seem pretty happy and moving in a positive direction.
It clearly didn’t work out with Jen and Nick, but geez – what a spoiler announcing that he’s the next Bachelor now when there’s still a season finale to watch next week! I was actually rooting for the Jen and Nick thing so I’m somewhat disappointed that that didn’t last. We’ll have to move on from that so here are the questions I want answered in watching Nick be The Bachelor next season.
- WILL Nick finally find love? Dear god, please say yes.
- Will we find out how Nick continues to make women on the show feel so desirable?
- Will I ever stop looking at Nick like he’s the long lost brother of Spencer Pratt?
Serious questions here, y’all. Also, do you remember when we all hated him for two seasons? It’s like the producers of this franchise have been planning this all along by turning him into the good guy on Bachelors in Paradise and essentially setting him up for success to be the next Bachelor. Nice work!