– LeAnn “Homewrecker” Rimes is apparently engaged to Eddie Cibrian. [Source]
– Former Bachelorette contestant Julian Hug was found dead Wednesday along a Southern California Highway in San Diego. [Source]
This guy loves Pokemon. Don’t mess. Language totally NSFW.
– Joseph Gordon-Levitt is doing a college tour to promote his new project RE:Acting & RECording.
The dates are: UCLA – Nov 8, UPenn – Nov 17, Columbia – Nov 19, NYU – Nov 20, and USC – Nov 22. [Source]
– Christina Aguilera is back in the studio recording a new album after the failure that was “Bionic.” The new album is inspired by her sophomore album “Stripped.” Oh geez, please don’t let there be another “Dirrty.” [Source]
– Jennifer Aniston playing the same character [as always] in the new film “Just Go With It” with Adam Sandler.
Actress Anna Kendrick is in the new LCD Soundsystem video for their single “Pow Pow.” Maybe you’ll see it make the Song of the Day in just a few days.
– A mother of four has been hit with a $1.5 million fine for illegally downloading 24 songs. She should have bought from iTunes. OWNED. [Source]
– Nick Lachey and Vanessa Manillo have gotten engaged after four years of dating. [Source]
Actor Mark Wahlberg collaborated with Microsoft the other day to deliver the Kinect for XBox 360 system to thousands of Boys and Girls Clubs across the country. [Source]
My favorite Skins’ actress Kaya Scodelario became visibly distressed earlier this week when out of nowhere, a man in his 4o’s attacked her boyfriend by punching him in the stomach. Her boyfriend Elliott Tittensor had just left court where he was guiltily charged for running over an 18-year-old boy who had refused to get out of the way of his car. [Source]
Real World alum Sean Duffy has been elected to Congress. He is now…officially the most successful Real World alum ever. [Source]
– Demi Lovato entered rehab earlier this week emotional and physical treatment NOT for drug or alcohol related issues. No one really knows why. [Source] Another Disney star bites the dust! Selena Gomez is the only one who will last.
– The band Garbage are recording a new album. [Source]
– Oprah will sit down with Katherine Jackson and Michael Jackons’ kids, in an exclusive interview set to air November 8th. [Source]
– Shia Labeouf will direct a new short film by Kid Cudi entitled, “Maniac.” [Source]
– Leighton Meester will be the face of Vera Wang’s new scent. [Source]
– Scientists actually try to create a real life invisibility cloak. [Source]