This is the 2nd post we’ve done that has included Samuel L. Jackson in the same week. You may be wondering… why? Well, it’s cause he has a new movie coming out, but if we’re being honest here – there hasn’t been enough Samuel L. Jackson on Yow Yow! and that just needs to change in general. He’s actually quite funny. I think we could use more content from him.
Samuel L. Jackson as Hannah? 8/10.
– Ashton Kutcher’s fling Sara Leal has gone public with her details to US Weekly. [Source]
– Ozzy Osbourne will be a grandfather again as his son Jack Osbourne is expecting. [Source]
– Maroon 5 and Kanye West will perform at this year’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. [Source]
– Girls Aloud member Sarah Harding has checked into rehab. [Source]
– Jamie Bell looking extremely attractive on the cover of Vogue Hommes. [Source]
– Jared and Genevieve Padalecki are expecting. [Source]
– Conde Nast hoping to expand into the entertainment industry. [Source]
– NBC has purchased a new pilot called “Ten years” from Courteney Cox and David Arquette. [Source]
– Death Cab For Cutie is releasing a collection of remixed songs from their latest album “Codes and Keys.” Their first single is “Doors Unlocked and Open” with Cut Copy. You can download the remix EP on November 22. [Source]
– The Black Keys will be live streaming their concert tomorrow night at 4G Factory in New York City. The show starts at 11PM EST and will include an appearance by Questlove (The Roots.) You can stream the show from their Facebook page. [Source]
–Samuel L. Jackson is officially on Twitter! [Source]
– Let’s end this on an educational note! Here are the top 10 most expensive schools in the US and how much financial aid they provide. Barrrrf. [Source]
I found myself reading the best children’s book the other day in Elliott Bay. Maybe you’ve heard of it? It’s called “Go the F*** to Sleep” and it recently made headlines after it was narrated by THE Samuel L. Jackson. Okay so maybe it’s not as educational as “Everybody Poops.” It’s certainly more vulgar, but I think it’s a story that everyone can appreciate.
When you get a chance and you find yourself in a book store next, make sure you flip through a few pages. I guarantee you that it will bring a smile to your face. I sort of…want it for my coffee table?