19 Jan 2015
– Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen’s hack for taking the best photographs [Buzzfeed]
– The modern way to fall in love with anyone [New York Times]
– Founder of Ship Your Enemies Glitter is already regretting his viral business [Mashable]
– Why an unlimited vacation policy doesn’t work [Quartz]
– A hidden bar being a Coca Cola vending machine: Flask [Cool Material]
– Just a cheeky read that I can’t believe I enjoyed [Medium]
– MTV airs all of their programming today in black and white to honor Martin Luther King Jr. [MTV]
14 Jan 2015
There are plenty of ways to get back at an enemy. A one-liner that cuts deep. Resorting to high school tactics like toilet papering the…outside of their SF apartment, prank calls that really don’t do anything for you. Okay these are bad ideas. The best way to get revenge on someone is to pay this company to ship your enemy glitter because as pretty as it is, there is no one that loves glitter or rather cleaning up the mess that glitter makes. Also, how GOOD is this tagline?
I’m in love with this company’s website though. Readers, do you have someone you’d like to send this too? Will you do it and let us know how it turns out?! We’re dying to know. Apparently, they’re getting so many requests right now. Understandable because everyone hates someone in this world and we’re sure everyone found this website all at once, but hopefully they’ll be up and running again soon.