Unfortunately, I’m a little behind on my news having not blogged consistently for the past couple of weeks, but this is the best I could do!
– Designer Tracy Feith will design for TOMS Shoes. The designer was known for his highly successful collection for Target. [Source]
– Vogue has announced that they will no longer be working with models under the age of 16 or models who look unhealthy. [Source]
– Justin Timberlake is still not returning to music because he’s too busy working on a design line for HomeMint. [Source]
– The Wanted’s latest track, “Chasing the Sun” will be used as the title track for Ice Age 4: Continental Drift. [Source]
– Earlier this week, a first-grader was suspended for singing the line “I’m sexy and I know it” from LMFAO’s latest song. [Source]
– Teen Wolf Season 2. It’s almost here. [Source]
– Will Jeopardy host, Alex Trabek, leave the show? I sure hope not. [Source]
– Britney Spears and Demi Lovato have joined The X Factor. [Source]
– The Jonas Brothers are getting a reality show on E! y’all! [Source]
– Twilight’s Kellan Lutz has just signed on to play Tarzan in the new animated film. [Source]
– And yet another trailer for The Amazing Spider Man.
– Outkast’s Andre 3000 will begin shooting for the Jimi Hendrix biopic next month. [Source]
– The Seattle International Film Festival (SIFF) lineup is up! [Source]
– A new Seattle spot is opening up and it is dedicated to one of my favorite desserts – the Molten Chocolate Cake. Hot Cakes Molten Chocolate Cakery will open up later on this month. [Source]
– Demi Moore has officially changed her Twitter handle. [Source]
– Jessica Simpson finally gave birth to a baby girl named Maxwell Drew Johnson.
– RIP to the Beastie Boys’ Adam “MCA” Youch. He passed away Friday at age 47 after battling cancer for two years.
– Kings of Leon’s Jared Followill has proposed to model Martha Patterson. The two have been dating for only a few months. [Source]
– SNL’s Taran Killam and HIMYM’s Cobie Smulders will marry this September. [Source]
The Wanted – Glad You Came – Alex Gaudino Radio Edit
It’s an unhealthy obsession, but it is what it is. Don’t judge me for it.
I just watched three videos of The Wanted performing “Glad You Came.”
I never thought I would be caught up in this boy band One Direction vs The Wanted drama, but here I am.
…and I’m with The Wanted.
or deny that I have caught on to this UK boy band craze. I’ve got a weird little crush on The Wanted, but seriously…did you WATCH that performance on The Voice tonight? If you did, you would be in the same place.
Real talk here – everyone fell in love with The Wanted when we heard the Warblers cover their song, “Glad You Came,” on Glee. How that show manages to have so much power amazes me. The song is now everywhere. EVERYWHERE. But I ain’t hating – the song is catchy and the guys in the group are OH SO CHARMING. Think I’m wrong? Watch them perform the song on Ellen and prepare to blush so hard blush so hard.
Also did anyone notice that every band member sings? Our boy bands from the 90’s have got nothing on them. I know I’m calling you out J-tim, but sorry I’m not sorry.
The Wanted – Glad You Came
Alright, who watched the winter finale of Glee tonight? Every now and then, I like to mix it up with the Song of the Day as I’m sure you all get tired of the typical indie/hipster music I always provide.
Also, you may have noticed that I went HAM on posting tonight for Yow Yow! We’re nearing the end of the quarter soon which means a heavier workload! That means the only time for me to post will be in the evenings (or early morning if you will – what up 1:30 AM) because I need the time for when people are normally awake to do actual work. School work takes precedence over blogging HOBviously.
Have a great day everyone!