Unfortunately, I’m a little behind on my news having not blogged consistently for the past couple of weeks, but this is the best I could do!
– Designer Tracy Feith will design for TOMS Shoes. The designer was known for his highly successful collection for Target. [Source]
– Vogue has announced that they will no longer be working with models under the age of 16 or models who look unhealthy. [Source]
– Justin Timberlake is still not returning to music because he’s too busy working on a design line for HomeMint. [Source]
– The Wanted’s latest track, “Chasing the Sun” will be used as the title track for Ice Age 4: Continental Drift. [Source]
– Earlier this week, a first-grader was suspended for singing the line “I’m sexy and I know it” from LMFAO’s latest song. [Source]
– Teen Wolf Season 2. It’s almost here. [Source]
– Will Jeopardy host, Alex Trabek, leave the show? I sure hope not. [Source]
– Britney Spears and Demi Lovato have joined The X Factor. [Source]
– The Jonas Brothers are getting a reality show on E! y’all! [Source]
– Twilight’s Kellan Lutz has just signed on to play Tarzan in the new animated film. [Source]
– And yet another trailer for The Amazing Spider Man.
– Outkast’s Andre 3000 will begin shooting for the Jimi Hendrix biopic next month. [Source]
– The Seattle International Film Festival (SIFF) lineup is up! [Source]
– A new Seattle spot is opening up and it is dedicated to one of my favorite desserts – the Molten Chocolate Cake. Hot Cakes Molten Chocolate Cakery will open up later on this month. [Source]
– Demi Moore has officially changed her Twitter handle. [Source]
– Jessica Simpson finally gave birth to a baby girl named Maxwell Drew Johnson.
– RIP to the Beastie Boys’ Adam “MCA” Youch. He passed away Friday at age 47 after battling cancer for two years.
– Kings of Leon’s Jared Followill has proposed to model Martha Patterson. The two have been dating for only a few months. [Source]
– SNL’s Taran Killam and HIMYM’s Cobie Smulders will marry this September. [Source]